National Action - Thank God, We've Been Saved!

Hollywood so it must be true, like U-571

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer
According to Kevin Costner, Robin Hood had a Muslim companion.
No! definitely not! he wore the kit but it was really Friar Tuck!

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
According to Jeremy Corbyn the sheriff of Nottingham was a Jew.

Probably.
I've never really understood the problem with Jooz (and I'm a lapsed Catholic). All they ever did (and have ever done) is to observe their own religion. They've never kidnapped any planes, nor have they suited up with suicide belts and blown innocent folks to bits. They're not generally extreme, although their brethren with the dreadlocks and the tall hats could certainly be classed as such. But then again there are other christian extremists who could be classed as just as zany. Where's the line?

MsG

What's a "Jooz"?

Sounds like a dead rapper - oh, forget that, it's down wiv' da kidz slang...

I've never really understood the problem with Jooz (and I'm a lapsed Catholic). All they ever did (and have ever done) is to observe their own religion. They've never kidnapped any planes, nor have they suited up with suicide belts and blown innocent folks to bits. They're not generally extreme, although their brethren with the dreadlocks and the tall hats could certainly be classed as such. But then again there are other christian extremists who could be classed as just as zany. Where's the line?

MsG

I think that you need to re-read your Jewish history circa 100BCE - 70 AD.

The only reason that SVests weren't in action is that gunpowder hadn't been invented yet.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
I think that you need to re-read your Jewish history circa 100BCE - 70 AD.

The only reason that SVests weren't in action is that gunpowder hadn't been invented yet.
So that means, er, what?

MsG

What's a "Jooz"?

Sounds like a dead rapper - oh, forget that, it's down wiv' da kidz slang...
Jooz Holland, they used to be cool for cats don't you know

MsG
You've never heard of the Stern Gang then?

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

MsG
If you’re a Corbynista you’ve got several issues with Jews. Firstly, Israel is an ally of America so Jews must be bad.

Secondly Jews are all rich and successful so that must be bad.

Thirdly, a bit of anti-semitism night play well to certain people who might vote for you and there are more of them than there are Jews.

Fourthly, they complain a lot - look at the fuss they’re making at the moment. If ever you wanted proof that Jews are bad, you’ve got it.

Be fair he's only a 1000 years out
A Catholic foreigner is walking down a street at night in Ireland when a man grabs him and holds a knife to his neck. The assailant yells,
"Are ye Protestant er Catholic?"
Terrified, the man thinks to himself, if lie and tell him I'm Protestant, he may very well be Catholic. But if I tell the truth and say I'm Catholic, there's a large chance he'll be Protestant!
So the man says, "Jewish"
The assailant grins and says "Lordy! I'm the luckiest Palestinian in all of Ireland!"

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
A Catholic foreigner is walking down a street at night in Ireland when a man grabs him and holds a knife to his neck. The assailant yells,
"Are ye Protestant er Catholic?"
Terrified, the man thinks to himself, if lie and tell him I'm Protestant, he may very well be Catholic. But if I tell the truth and say I'm Catholic, there's a large chance he'll be Protestant!
So the man says, "Jewish"
The assailant grins and says "Lordy! I'm the luckiest Palestinian in all of Ireland!"
I refer to my post above.

Catholics in the Norn Iron identify with Palestinians. If you’re a Corbynista Catholics are all IRA so that’s good. To be contrary the Prots support the Israelis. Prots are bad QED Jews are bad.

I refer to my post above.

Catholics in the Norn Iron identify with Palestinians. If you’re a Corbynista Catholics are all IRA so that’s good. To be contrary the Prots support the Israelis. Prots are bad QED Jews are bad.
Its all terribly confusing

@DaManBugs

if you want a longer and more detailed explanation, you can address my demolition of you over the shooting of Mark Duggan (I linked you too it a couple of times and you ran way).

Another example of where you gobbed off and than ran away when someone could argue back.

You are a thief of packets, a waste of an IP address.

Hope that helps.

Latest Threads