National Action - Thank God, We've Been Saved!

No, Islamist terrorism is a greater threat.

If we had to choose one to target, Islamists or XRW, l would say "the beardy nutters, not the pasty faced paedo GCSE failures, please Bob".

But hopefully we can send the rozzers/spooks after both.
I think it would be a mistake to write off the XRW threat as purely “pasty faced paedo GCSE failures”.

Sadly some of them are more than that. Even more sadly, some of them have had military training and operational experience.

I really wonder why some on this thread and site are being so obtuse in ignoring a growing area of terrorism. None of us are saying "ignore the Islamists, focus on some puny closet-gay skinhead who lives with his mam up North."
I don't accept that the average arrser sees the XRW as some sort of heroes. Nor fellow travellers. Most of us just don't see why the authorities are pumping out a narrative that the XRW pose the same, if not more of a threat than Irish and Islamic terrorism.
Yes. We all accept the fact that the XRW are a security threat, but most people believe that the threat that they pose is nothing compared to other groups.
Obviously, this thinking will do nothing to reassure the minority groups that the XRW are targetting of course.
A terrorist is a terrorist after all.

Nato123

War Hero
I don't accept that the average arrser sees the XRW as some sort of heroes. Nor fellow travellers. Most of us just don't see why the authorities are pumping out a narrative that the XRW pose the same, if not more of a threat than Irish and Islamic terrorism.
Yes. We all accept the fact that the XRW are a security threat, but most people believe that the threat that they pose is nothing compared to other groups.
Obviously, this thinking will do nothing to reassure the minority groups that the XRW are targetting of course.
A terrorist is a terrorist after all.

How very dare you ....Sum Of us iZ fREDum fIGHTerS, pRoTertIn oUR Rase from Dem FaRingERSs

I think it would be a mistake to write off the XRW threat as purely “pasty faced paedo GCSE failures”.

Sadly some of them are more than that. Even more sadly, some of them have had military training and operational experience.

I was basing it upon the tragic cases who l have bumped into who enthuse about Racial Purity and tbe Holocaust Lie etc etc but I'm sure you're right.

MI5 took over the lead a while back which is why I think there has been a load more focus on the far-right. More funding, different skills and so on.
I would have to disagree.

In my uneducated guess, they would be leaning heavily for a long time on police expertise - who did have the lead on XRW for a long time.

Isn't a bit funny how when an opinion around here appears to say Al Muhajiroun should have been dealt with in the 1990s before it became the cancer we know and love, but appear to argue that National Action shouldn't be dealt with now because it either isn't a threat, isn't the greater threat or some other reason.

A bit of PREVENTion might be a good thing for once.

Stop a problem becoming more intractable later on.

Joined up thinking and long term plans. Never catch on.

Isn't a bit funny how when an opinion around here appears to say Al Muhajiroun should have been dealt with in the 1990s before it became the cancer we know and love, but appear to argue that National Action shouldn't be dealt with now because it either isn't a threat, isn't the greater threat or some other reason.

I take it I am not the only one who having seen a photo of a white suprememisist has to assume they are talking about being better than the rock they liv under.
I have 6 friends to hate Asians, 3 cannot give a reason and 3 have a poor reason.
I would be utterly gobsmacked if they took it any further all are intelligent.
They also don't mention it around me as know I don't agree.

Did Black September in the '70's pass you by or are you too young to remember.

Did Black September in the '70's pass you by or are you too young to remember.
I think I was not clear in the point I sought to make.

My point is that ALM was neglected in the 1990s, and laughed at. it took hold and is the cancer we know and love now.

The same applies to National Action; which could actually accelerate its own development. As others draw attention to, NA is co-opting the recruitment and technical lessons learnt by Jihadists/Islamists - in order to avoid making their same mistakes.

As to Black September.....

I take it I am not the only one who having seen a photo of a white suprememisist has to assume they are talking about being better than the rock they liv under.
I have 6 friends to hate Asians, 3 cannot give a reason and 3 have a poor reason.
I would be utterly gobsmacked if they took it any further all are intelligent.
They also don't mention it around me as know I don't agree.
Available in English, perchance?

Get well soon mate.
24 hours.
Its a naff tooth that will be pulled but I have had malaria 5 time, food poisoning 3 and shingles once but this has been by far the worst.
I cooked a roast pork dinner Friday pm, eyes said luverly nose approved and mouth was watering.
The moment I put a roast carrot in my mouth my stomach started retching painfully.
Gave it a few minutes and tried again, no chance.
So since then I have been subsiding on water, milk, lemon squash and Haliborange.
The thing is I am still hungry, with all the other times I simply didn't want to eat.
But the stupidest thing was 3 weeks ago my dentist advised me to have it out and I said i'll see if it can last a bit longer.
Mea Culpa, I can be stupid.

Its a naff tooth that will be pulled but I have had malaria 5 time, food poisoning 3 and shingles once but this has been by far the worst.
That's one hell of a tooth.

Nato123

War Hero
That's fine if you think that the threat is equal or will be at some stage.
There is no indication that it ever will be....
Except in the imagination of a few.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer

I’m not so sure that Islamic fundamentalists were really that much of a threat in the 1990s. Certainly, there were isolated incidents, as there were/are with all radical fundamentalist groups, but it really kicked off after 9/11 and it was all down to political expediency. Whereby, I hasten to add, that I wasn’t in the UK during the 1990s, but many (SWP) party comrades were so kind as to apprise me of the situation at the time.

Muslims have been in the UK since, at least, the 9th Century. It was only when they were (collectively) stamped as a “universal threat” in the US that other countries took up the call and decided that they could use Muslims to effectively divert attention from their failed and failing political and social internal problems. It’s a tried and tested method for gobments – invent an “outside” enemy to deflect from the grave domestic problems. Thus the “War on Terror” was born.

The entirely catastrophic PREVENT strategy in the UK was meant to address problems of extremism, but the entire focus was (and always has been) on Muslims – even down to identifying four-year-old kids as “endangered”. At no time did the Brit authorities adopt any sort of holistic attitude to the “extremist problem” and examine the underlying reasons for the deep-seated unrest in the whole population that renders them open to blatantly right-wing extremist views that they hope will improve their personal situations. By that, I mean that, for instance, no-one has ever approached me (as a Mick) to declare my undying love for the UK, but suddenly, every Muslim in the country is duty-bound to state that they unequivocally support the UK gobment and “British values”, no ifs or buts. The thing is that I actually couldn’t give a monkey’s what happens to the UK. If the whole island suddenly sank beneath the waves (as long as I’m not on it), you’ll not see a single tear from me.

I live among Muslims every day in Nottingham and they’re all fine folks, who feel that they’re British, but at the same time clearly see how radical elements of the Muslim world are being demonised for political purposes. They’re not in any way interested in a “global jihad”. They’re content to live their lives in peace, practising their religion and going about their daily occasions, without being regarded as potential “suiciders” who’re going to randomly massacre others in some shopping centre.

The point is that those folks charged with overseeing “radicalism” in the UK very often take no (or minimal) notice of the very real right-wing threat simply because they essentially agree with the basic tenets of such groups. Y’know, get the “foreigners” out, UK for white Brits, etc? It’s an interesting observation that such groups/organisations would “allow” me to stay (even though I’m not a Brit, wasn’t born here and profess no allegiance whatsoever to the place), but they'd readily deport folks who’ve been in the UK for two, three, sometimes even four generations, just because they’re “people of colour”.

MsG

If possible, I'd give you a bullsh!t purely for the last paragraph.

I’m not so sure that Islamic fundamentalists were really that much of a threat in the 1990s. Certainly, there were isolated incidents, as there were/are with all radical fundamentalist groups, but it really kicked off after 9/11 and it was all down to political expediency. Whereby, I hasten to add, that I wasn’t in the UK during the 1990s, but many (SWP) party comrades were so kind as to apprise me of the situation at the time.

Muslims have been in the UK since, at least, the 9th Century. It was only when they were (collectively) stamped as a “universal threat” in the US that other countries took up the call and decided that they could use Muslims to effectively divert attention from their failed and failing political and social internal problems. It’s a tried and tested method for gobments – invent an “outside” enemy to deflect from the grave domestic problems. Thus the “War on Terror” was born.

The entirely catastrophic PREVENT strategy in the UK was meant to address problems of extremism, but the entire focus was (and always has been) on Muslims – even down to identifying four-year-old kids as “endangered”. At no time did the Brit authorities adopt any sort of holistic attitude to the “extremist problem” and examine the underlying reasons for the deep-seated unrest in the whole population that renders them open to blatantly right-wing extremist views that they hope will improve their personal situations. By that, I mean that, for instance, no-one has ever approached me (as a Mick) to declare my undying love for the UK, but suddenly, every Muslim in the country is duty-bound to state that they unequivocally support the UK gobment and “British values”, no ifs or buts. The thing is that I actually couldn’t give a monkey’s what happens to the UK. If the whole island suddenly sank beneath the waves (as long as I’m not on it), you’ll not see a single tear from me.

I live among Muslims every day in Nottingham and they’re all fine folks, who feel that they’re British, but at the same time clearly see how radical elements of the Muslim world are being demonised for political purposes. They’re not in any way interested in a “global jihad”. They’re content to live their lives in peace, practising their religion and going about their daily occasions, without being regarded as potential “suiciders” who’re going to randomly massacre others in some shopping centre.

The point is that those folks charged with overseeing “radicalism” in the UK very often take no (or minimal) notice of the very real right-wing threat simply because they essentially agree with the basic tenets of such groups. Y’know, get the “foreigners” out, UK for white Brits, etc? It’s an interesting observation that such groups/organisations would “allow” me to stay (even though I’m not a Brit, wasn’t born here and profess no allegiance whatsoever to the place), but they'd readily deport folks who’ve been in the UK for two, three, sometimes even four generations, just because they’re “people of colour”.

MsG
Mainly drivel but you do raise the valid point that successive governments have failed in their clear duty to deport you.

Latest Threads