National Action - Thank God, We've Been Saved!

You're a researcher , with a particular niche interest, and you don't know what I mean?

You don't know how many Muslim terror plots have been foiled over the same time span that you're using to show how XRW has grown?

You don't think that your spidey sense are a tingling for every possible attack on a person that you can link to XRW whether it was just a bog standard yobbo hitting another person who just happened to be non white.

I hear it enough from my own kind, except we get it from Muslims and XRW.

If anyone wanted to believe this, it would be me, a Jew married to a Black woman ... ..and it may be growing but it is still a minimal threat compared to the real threat.
Sorry, I didn't get the context.
I'm not entirely sure why you seem to have a problem with XRW terrorism being investigated and put through the legal system. It's 2am and I need to work my real job tomorrow. I'm more than happy to discuss National Action and the crux of what they are about as I'm one of the few people who can take you on a guided tour of their utter madness.

You don't need convincing. You have no say in how the security services view these threats.
Indeed if you are a niave idiot that views the useless mong in charge og the met as a fair actor.

Nato123

On ROPS
On ROPs
You are really looking like an angry chap over this. You seem to not be addressing any point I make and instead you choose to stick to personal attacks.
ha ah, i'm not angry at all..quite enjoying it.

You see, when confronted with utter ridiculousness, I often amuse myself by taking the pi55 and the more the other person tries to act the supercilious knobber- yeah, that'll be you, they more I act up.

..and what I really, really like is when the other person starts accusing me of things that they are doing themselves - yeah, that'll be you again, such as not addressing the points that i've raised in previous posts.

Ya get me?

Indeed if you are a niave idiot that views the useless mong in charge og the met as a fair actor.
You may as well accept you are meaningless to the issue of national security then, as are the rest of us.

TamH70

MIA
I'd love to slam a round of 7. something into him!
Real numbers start with .4, carry on with 0, and with 8, and end up with "Cheytac".

"Reach out, and touch somebody's head

At a range of over 2K,

When you can. "

No apologies to whoever wrote the original song, the ear-worm inducing bastards that they were.

ha ah, i'm not angry at all..quite enjoying it.

You see, when confronted with utter ridiculousness, I often amuse myself by taking the pi55 and the more the other person tries to act the supercilious knobber- yeah, that'll be you, they more I act up.

..and what I really, really like is when the other person starts accusing me of things that they are doing themselves - yeah, that'll be you again, such as not addressing the points that i've raised in previous posts.

Ya get me?
Feel free to point out what issues you feel I have not addressed, if you are trying to "take the piss" you are not doing a good job at it.

Ha ha, really?...any knob can make a vid and spout nonsense.

You take all this on board, get your panties in a twist and try to convince people that these saddo's are the biggest growing threat to UK society?

What do you know? well, you DIDN't know about bias in research - you didn't know that comparing white Europeans Losers to the Khmer rouge made you sound as bad as the ********* you're researching - and you didn't know that your fears and claims make you look ridiculous.

It's been fun though and made me smile but it may help you to discuss this with a mental health speshulist .

Laters
I wasn't comparing them to the Khmer Rouge. This is something the leadership of NA did on a regular basis over the years as something they wanted to aim for. Same as they used Siege, or Evola or The Turner Diaries, or the usual Hitler / neo-Nazi stuff. Start adding in the O9A and Temple ov Blood Satanic fetishism and really out there shite which even I don't quite get.

I thought this was an interesting case:

Isn't it interesting that extremists have such a loathing of gays, yet in many cases they themselves are gay.
There was an article a while back about one of the leading skinhead figures in the UK being secretly gay. It is a little odd.

Nato123

On ROPS
On ROPs
Sorry, I didn't get the context.
I'm not entirely sure why you seem to have a problem with XRW terrorism being investigated and put through the legal system. It's 2am and I need to work my real job tomorrow. I'm more than happy to discuss National Action and the crux of what they are about as I'm one of the few people who can take you on a guided tour of their utter madness.

Nah, you're alright ...not sure that i want to be near anyone who genuinely wants to compare a right wings knobbers still living with their Mums with the Khmer Rouge..... no red scarf see

Nothing personal, much

BTW, what's your real job, Macky D's breakfast shift?

I thought this was an interesting case:

Isn't it interesting that extremists have such a loathing of gays, yet in many cases they themselves are gay?

Oh yes, he was going to attack a pub which, according to @Nato123 isn't a public place. But it is Barrow...
I spent a few days at his trial.
His mother was really let down by social services and got to the point where she couldn't cope and he went off the rails. He was diagnosed with some sort of oppositional defiance order as a young child but it's one of those odd things that nobody knew how to deal with at the various schools he was at.
He ended up on a hospital order rather than prison.

Last edited:

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
With all the claims of the threat from right-wing terrorism being very small but still the fastest growing, wouldn't it make sense to investigate and address the reasons behind it's growth ?

As for the claim of implied racism towards some members of this site. Yes some of them are, some people who have engaged on this thread, have on this forum advocated and supported the internment of every Muslim in the country.
People's Republic of China Walts. :)

The plot to kill another MP and police officers was only stopped because a member of their group had been turned and reported them. As you say, the far right have been suspected of being involved in numerous murders over the years.
And if that plot had been successful, XRW would have been responsible for a grand total of 4 murders in the last 14 years. Or to put it another way, 86 less victims than Islamic terrorism has claimed in that same time period. Since they were arrested before they could go Full Gladiator, the disparity is even more glaring: for every victim XRW has managed to claim, Muslims have killed 45.

Maths is so racist. ;)

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
What do you think those reasons are?
I don't know, it's your country.
I'd hope people should lean towards waiting for an apolitical investigation* rather than cloud any unbiased conclusions with personal views.

* this might be extremely difficult to achieve, and even harder to convince all sides of it's lack of bias.

And if that plot had been successful, XRW would have been responsible for a grand total of 4 murders in the last 14 years. Or to put it another way, 86 less victims than Islamic terrorism has claimed in that same time period. Since they were arrested before they could go Full Gladiator, the disparity is even more glaring: for every victim XRW has managed to claim, Muslims have killed 45.

Maths is so racist. ;)
Is it a contest?

Latest Threads