National Action - Thank God, We've Been Saved!

Would the Facebook APIs allow you to code a replacement?
Possibly but that is way beyond my capabilities. Most people see facebook as a social network which it is but at the same time it was a marketing search engine. There was a very simple exploit that allowed access to that which was called Graph Search. The array of data you could sift through quickly was pretty impressive and I got to be pretty good at using it.

Would the Facebook APIs allow you to code a replacement?
You may wish to try this,

sowdust/searchbook

I have not yet experimented with it.

The issue is on the platform of choice, you are trying to exploit what they wish to monetize. They are never going to make that easy - so a silver bullet solution is unlikley to ever evolve and be deployed in perpetuity.

You may wish to try this,

sowdust/searchbook

I have not yet experimented with it.

The issue is on the platform of choice, you are trying to exploit what they wish to monetize. They are never going to make that easy - so a silver bullet solution is unlikley to ever evolve and be deployed in perpetuity.
I've not played with Facebook yet, I'm stretched thin as it is keeping up to date with the technologies I do use

I just wish there wasn't such an expectation to be an expert in everything in IT, it's just not realistic

I've not played with Facebook yet, I'm stretched thin as it is keeping up to date with the technologies I do use

I just wish there wasn't such an expectation to be an expert in everything in IT, it's just not realistic
Your equipment does not come with this button?

You need to chat with your IT dept.....

Your equipment does not come with this button?

You need to chat with your IT dept.....
I am part of the IT dept, we don't do that kind of thing we actually comply with GDPR

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Across the Pond things have got very expensive for the Nazi Boys

Good. Doxxing is an absolute ****'s trick, and anyone going after someone's livelihood should be liable for loss of earnings. That goes for both sides of the political spectrum.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Good. Doxxing is an absolute ****'s trick, and anyone going after someone's livelihood should be liable for loss of earnings. That goes for both sides of the political spectrum.
@Oddbod

An air rifle?!

I think out white power chum is compensating for something....
He is another one with some form of experience in the army and even though it's only air pistols or rifles NA were trying to become a paramilitary group. Several of them went over to various places in eastern Europe to play with guns and many of them have been caught with documents on how to make IEDs.
The first thing they did when the proscription notice came in was split into regional cells with their own identity that would feed into an umbrella organisation.
I know it seems small scale in the grand scheme of things but the intent was there.

I know it seems small scale in the grand scheme of things but the intent was there.
Doesn't sound small scale to me, we've locked people up for much less.

Doesn't sound small scale to me, we've locked people up for much less.
There's still at least two trials connected to NA or one of the groups allied to them but I suspect that will increase to 3 or 4 as the year progresses. When I get chance early next week I'll write up a runners and riders list of all those convicted, what they were convicted of and a bit of background / bio. I suspect you will know a fair bit of it but others looking in can get a sense of what has been going on with this lot.

Yeo_Man

War Hero
There's still at least two trials connected to NA or one of the groups allied to them but I suspect that will increase to 3 or 4 as the year progresses. When I get chance early next week I'll write up a runners and riders list of all those convicted, what they were convicted of and a bit of background / bio. I suspect you will know a fair bit of it but others looking in can get a sense of what has been going on with this lot.
Of course compared to the thousands of religious extremist cells and the industrial level financial level fraud used to fund them!!!!

I’m not saying there is not a problem hear but it pales in insignificance when compared to religious extremism in the Uk.

YM

Latest Threads