National Action - Thank God, We've Been Saved!

By allahs broad buttocks you don't mean they're lezzers? Obviously it's only for Allah the most compassionate, the most just, the endlessly enraged about some petty shit or other to judge but quite frankly after these shocking revelations I don't fancy that pairs chances in the hereafter.

Last edited:
Now that's what I call a problem...

They gave ammo to an officer who created a whatsapp group called "Nordkreuz" in which so called "prepper" prepared for the downfall of all governmental order. Core of the group overlapped with right-wing extremists who allegedly plotted to assassinate left-wing politicians.
Sounds good to me, preparing for the apocalypse. I have an allotment, assassinating wasn't my first thought.

It is well known fact that the fash from the former Eastern Bloc are way worse than our home grown fash. They have paramilitary training camps, martial arts training and all sorts. I remember one of the Ross Kemp On Gangs docus showing this. You would think that with all this training, they would be going after the local Yardie crackhouse to bust a few heads. But it seemed to be random unfortunate people on the subway they were bashing up.

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
It is well known fact that the fash from the former Eastern Bloc are way worse than our home grown fash. They have paramilitary training camps, martial arts training and all sorts. I remember one of the Ross Kemp On Gangs docus showing this. You would think that with all this training, they would be going after the local Yardie crackhouse to bust a few heads. But it seemed to be random unfortunate people on the subway they were bashing up.
Yardies fight back, the nasty men that they are.

A lot of the ones who end up in the UK are pretty embarrassing. I remember a load of them turning up to a demo in Liverpool with "Hooligans from Poland" hoodies on.

Yes, they were Polish. At a rally in Newcastle a few months prior to that, there were members of several groups there. But the main players seemed to be Polish paramilitary neo-Nazi skinheads.

Another Ross Kemp Gangs episode showed him in a bar with a gang of Bulgarian fash. Now, imagine if the local Antifa had got wind of this, and rang in all their mates from far and wide to launch an attack on them. We know who Ross Kemp is, but I bet some Bulgarian left-wing squatter sees a shaven headed middle aged guy in a black t-shirt, among a load of nazi boneheads, and ...you can guess the rest. Ha ha!

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
It is well known fact that the fash from the former Eastern Bloc are way worse than our home grown fash.
Bloody right !
They're shit at accessorising too.

Yes, they were Polish. At a rally in Newcastle a few months prior to that, there were members of several groups there. But the main players seemed to be Polish paramilitary neo-Nazi skinheads.
Blimey all those lessons in history wasted

Another Ross Kemp Gangs episode showed him in a bar with a gang of Bulgarian fash. Now, imagine if the local Antifa had got wind of this, and rang in all their mates from far and wide to launch an attack on them. We know who Ross Kemp is, but I bet some Bulgarian left-wing squatter sees a shaven headed middle aged guy in a black t-shirt, among a load of nazi boneheads, and ...you can guess the rest. Ha ha!
This is NOP ( National Rebirth of Poland) turning up at the Newcastle White Man March with a couple of members of NA and an old school C-18 Blood and Honour type called Postie Rob.

NOP.JPG

One of them got nicked for burning a flag so once I had his name the others were easy to find. Especially as one of them had tagged the entire group in a photo a few weeks before.

polish fash.JPG

This is NOP ( National Rebirth of Poland) turning up at the Newcastle White Man March with a couple of members of NA and an old school C-18 Blood and Honour type called Postie Rob.

View attachment 399532

One of them got nicked for burning a flag so once I had his name the others were easy to find. Especially as one of them had tagged the entire group in a photo a few weeks before.

View attachment 399533
They must be difficult for plod to spot in a crowd...

View attachment 399533
I'm only laughing because someone is still so stupid as to (a) be on Facetube, and (b) tag everyone for the Old Bill(ski).

With the demise of GraphSearch, it is nice for someone to take the mandraulic searching out of network analysis.

I'm only laughing because someone is still so stupid as to (a) be on Facetube, and (b) tag everyone for the Old Bill(ski).

With the demise of GraphSearch, it is nice for someone to take the mandraulic searching out of network analysis.
You are probably aware but you could still use Graph Search until last week. I can still get into the back end of groups and pages but I've lost one of my major tools.

Facebook Search

You are probably aware but you could still use Graph Search until last week. I can still get into the back end of groups and pages but I've lost one of my major tools.

Facebook Search
It was only a matter of time. Quality and simple stalking over.

*sad face*

Facebook Search
Would the Facebook APIs allow you to code a replacement?