National Action - Thank God, We've Been Saved!

Your analogy is invalid.

Sports people are sent out with adequate kit and training.

Coppers (certainly in response and volume crime positions) are not.

And in sport, if I kick the other guys arse; he can't get me suspended for a couple of years even though he is a slag with a few screens of previous on PNC.
Is the training and kit for response coppers really that dire? Serious question.

This sentiment I can agree with

This though I cannot... Perhaps when you say 'reap what is sown' you mean the communists, the political activists and assorted rabble rousers, all who should face by all means public scorn, but the Rule of Law means they get their day before a jury of their peers.

I will accept that the very Rule of Law has and is being undermined by the political class but that must be changed using political due process, despite the difficulty and slowness of the system as it is today.

Edited for there / their mongness
Except the political due process has been rendered effectively meaningless by the very people who are supposed to make it work. Leaving an increasingly frustrated and disenfranchised group of citizens little recourse other than violence.

Except the political due process has been rendered effectively meaningless by the very people who are supposed to make it work. Leaving an increasingly frustrated and disenfranchised group of citizens little recourse other than violence.
I agree its broken, but we can still pull back from Violence. The local elections and potentially EU elections could swing the balance away from that.

Unless of course that these 'volunteers' are sent in with substandard equipment. A lack of numbers. Rock bottom morale. And in the case of the police public antipathy or down right hatred.
As I've said before, the police are, as far as politicians are concerned, the very definition of Useful Idiots. They can slash your numbers, shaft you with crap terms and conditions and hang you out to dry the moment it becomes politically expedient. And you'll still put yourselves in the firing line to protect them.

If you let the politicians treat you like that and still use force to defend them, is it any wonder the public aren't your greatest fans?

I agree its broken, but we can still pull back from Violence. The local elections and potentially EU elections could swing the balance away from that.
I could very well be wrong of course, but I strongly suspect those elections and the next general election will break records for low numbers of voter turn out. Many people will probably give up voting out of sheer disgust. Livingstone's infamous quote, "If voting actually changed anything, politicians would abolish it" has never seemed more accurate.

I could very well be wrong of course, but I strongly suspect those elections and the next general election will break records for low numbers of voter turn out. Many people will probably give up voting out of sheer disgust. Livingstone's infamous quote, "If voting actually changed anything, politicians would abolish it" has never seemed more accurate.
If you dont get off your arse and vote, regardless of the state of the field then you are as responsible for the system remaining broken.

If you dont get off your arse and vote, regardless of the state of the field then you are as responsible for the system remaining broken.
Or you're proving Einstein right that the definition of insanity is to do the same thing over and over and expect different results. The only people responsible for the political system being broken are the politicians. This is all on them.

Or you're proving Einstein right that the definition of insanity is to do the same thing over and over and expect different results. The only people responsible for the political system being broken are the politicians. This is all on them.
In all likelihood there is likely to be a general election soon, the party system is on its knees and this as a catalyst may very well see change. Time to man the barricades by getting out and joining a political party, and attend their meetings engage with the electorate who are in many cases family, friends and work colleagues, encourage them to do the same. Also as important go to local council meetings, and where possible debate.

There is a lot of anger and also apathy, but anger can be directed positively or negatively seriously do you think a mass civil disturbance or war is going to fix things.

Many of us here have seen it first hand and its neither fair, pretty or an effective way to fix things. Train for War but Hope for Peace is always preferable.

Edited to add
"This is all on them." Not quite the apathy of the voter to do more than vote for the last 3 decades has a hand also why we are where we are.

edited once more spelling

Last edited:
So sad.

"Cutter told jurors she started to worry about her and Jones being part of National Action, and that a series of messages about their relationship was “just saying can it (National Action) not just be a thing anymore”.
She told how the couple got engaged at Fountains Abbey, near Ripon.
But Cutter broke down in tears when telling the jury she had removed her ring “a week-and-a-half ago”.
Earlier in the trial, Jones revealed during his evidence how he had cheated on Cutter with a 16-year-old female would-be recruit."

Neo-Nazi accused tells jury she was pestered into Miss Hitler pageant entry - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk

In all likelihood there is likely to be a general election soon, the party system is on its knees and this as a catalyst may very well see change. Time to man the barricades by getting out and joining a political party, and attend their meetings engage with the electorate who are im many cases family, friends and work colleagues, encourage them to do the same. Also as important go to local council meetings, and where possible debate.

There is a lot of anger and also apathy, but anger can be directed positively or negatively seriously do you think a mass civil disturbance or war is going to fix things.

Many of us here have seen it first hand and its neither fair, pretty or an effective way to fix things. Train for War but Hope for Peace is always preferable.

Edited to add
"This is all on them." Not quite the apathy of the voter to do more than vote for the last 3 decades has a hand also why we are where we are.
17.4 Million people went out and voted Leave. Whether you or I agree with them or not is beside the point: it was an official referendum and the government promised to abide by the result. Indeed, both Labour and the Tories stood on party manifestos that included a pledge to deliver Brexit. No if's, buts or maybes.

Now we face a situation where either by the incompetence or arrogance of our politicians - or more accurately a combination of the two - Brexit simply will not happen. Does anyone really believe that on Halloween we will leave with EU with anything like good deal? If we leave at all?

So if the government can tell 17.4 million voters to jog on, if they and the opposition can lie through their teeth to get elected, is it any wonder the public is so apathetic?

So if the government can tell 17.4 million voters to jog on, if they and the opposition can lie through their teeth to get elected, is it any wonder the public is so apathetic?
So what is your solution. Anyone can just say 'this is shite' and whine. Learning to say this is 'shite' and we should do this is one of the the first things Platoon Sergeant uses to sift the ammo donkeys from the thinking bayonets.

So sad.

"Cutter told jurors she started to worry about her and Jones being part of National Action, and that a series of messages about their relationship was “just saying can it (National Action) not just be a thing anymore”.
She told how the couple got engaged at Fountains Abbey, near Ripon.
But Cutter broke down in tears when telling the jury she had removed her ring “a week-and-a-half ago”.
Earlier in the trial, Jones revealed during his evidence how he had cheated on Cutter with a 16-year-old female would-be recruit."

Neo-Nazi accused tells jury she was pestered into Miss Hitler pageant entry - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk
I remember some XRW doing a "whitepridegonewild" sort of thread.

Some of the girls were hot in a 'muscle trailer trash' way.

Frankly most of them ranting on about preserving the white race are the first I'd get rid of in the name of the species.

Always struck me as a rather desperate way to get laid. "If not for me, for the white race?" Learn some poetry. Shave the stupid goatee. (Have a shower and brush your teeth, often a key point) Grow a pair for God's sake,

I remember some XRW doing a "whitepridegonewild" sort of thread.

Some of the girls were hot in a 'muscle trailer trash' way.

Frankly most of them ranting on about preserving the white race are the first I'd get rid of in the name of the species.

Always struck me as a rather desperate way to get laid. "If not for me, for the white race?" Learn some poetry. Shave the stupid goatee. (Have a shower and brush your teeth, often a key point) Grow a pair for God's sake,
VK.com is still a world of wonder when it comes to that sort of stuff. The various party photos from meet ups were hilarious.

chrish brasher 19.JPG

chrish brasher 23.JPG

chrish brasher 25.JPG

Last edited:
While there is no doubt a threat from the extremist of suprematist ideology, the over hyping and mischaracterisation of who and what is extreme right, is giving the like of 'National Action' more credit than they deserve as many are just larping fcuktards, much like antifa is.

I tend to think also making them a proscribed organisation was a double edged sword, and a knee jerk reaction, let us be frank the use of such legislation has not had an effective track record, just look at the many Al Quds Day Marchs, that have been allowed to go unchecked, by the political class. Although the intelligence gained has some worth. Although how much is debatable by those in the know.

I am more concerned that the likes of David Lammy using the threat of the 'far right' to race bait and smear political discussion... This has the effect of silencing legitimate debate, and that is what stops people picking up 2 by 4, and we have to afford that protection from violence from even those we don't like support or vote for...

Those who gleefully rub their hands together hoping for actual conflict are a small percentage, and have always been such in this country. Truth be told if and when things do kick off they tend to bottle it, as being all fur coat and no knickers.

So what is your solution. Anyone can just say 'this is shite' and whine. Learning to say this is 'shite' and we should do this is one of the the first things Platoon Sergeant uses to sift the ammo donkeys from the thinking bayonets.
You need a genuine, credible alternative Party. Right now UK politics are like the Simpson Halloween episode where Bill Clinton and Bob Dole are replaced by Aliens. When they're unmasked they point out that humans have to vote for one of them in the Presidential election.

Homer, "I'll just vote for an Independent Candidate!"

Kang(laughs)"Go ahead, waste your vote!"

At the moment, we effectively have a two party system and both parties are lying, corrupt, treacherous Primary Female Sexual Characteristics. They know they can treat the voters like brown smelly stuff because the only options we have is to vote for one of them or not vote at all. There are no real consequences for treating the electorate with contempt, and thus no incentive to change the system. If they faced a challenge from a party that might actually stand a chance of forming a government, that might concentrate their minds.

Last edited:
You need a genuine, credible alternative Party. Right now UK politics are like the Simpson Halloween episode where Bill Clinton and Bob Dole are replaced by Aliens. When they're unmasked they point out that humans have to vote for one of them in the Presidential election.

Homer, "I'll just vote for an Independent Candidate!"

Kang(laughs)"Go ahead, waste your vote!"

At the moment, we effectively have a two party system and both parties are lying, corrupt, treacherous Primary Female Sexual Characteristics. They know they can treat the voters like brown smelly stuff because the only options we have is to vote for one of them or not vote at all. There are no real consequences for treating the electorate with contempt, and thus no incentive to change the system. If they faced a challenge from a party that might actually form a government, that might concentrate their minds.
I don't disagree but... To quote oneself.
In all likelihood there is likely to be a general election soon, the party system is on its knees and this as a catalyst may very well see change. Time to man the barricades by getting out and joining a political party, and attend their meetings engage with the electorate who are in many cases family, friends and work colleagues, encourage them to do the same. Also as important go to local council meetings, and where possible debate.
Edited to add its hard work... But its the best way.

I don't disagree but... To quote oneself.

Edited to add its hard work... But its the best way.
For what it's worth, I hope your right. While I would not feel much sympathy for any politician caught in the crossfire, history teaches that violent political upheaval and the resurgence of Fascism rarely work out well.