National Action - Thank God, We've Been Saved!

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
I utterly fail to understand racial hatred. What makes this world and its history fascinating is the many peoples on it.
And myriad of ways they'll slagt one another because they're different.

I am genuinely pleased if I have had some small part in making clear the rationale and danger posed by this group; and perhaps the methodology and intent of them.

They've not gone away however; which is why I worry about the narrative of treason and betrayl.

Der Dolchstoß (The Dagger Blow/Stab-in-the-back)

Stab-in-the-back myth - Wikipedia
If British politicians had actually set out to deliberately increase the threat of civil disobedience and Far Right terrorism, they couldn't have done a better job. Remain or Leave, one of the few things both sides can agree on is the performance of our political class has been an unmitigated shambles. They have taking a massive, steaming dump all over the democratic principals this nation is supposed to embody. They have ignored the will of the people who elected them and pay their wages, and turned the UK into an international laughing stock.

I'm afraid that I will struggle to find a great deal of sympathy for those caught in the firing line should things go Mammary Glands Vertical. If you sow the wind, ladies and gentlemen, don't complain when you reap the damn whirlwind.

Last edited:
Or you could just elect a different MP?

Escalating things a bit quickly to go stabby stabby.

Anyway, the XRW plan to kill them because they they think that they are race-traitors, working for the Jews or some other rubbish.
That's the funny thing with both the extreme left and the extreme right. Conservative commentators such as Jordan Peterson, Sargon of Akkad, Tim Pool, Daisy Cousens and Lauren Chen are despised by both the extreme right and left.
What these dipshits of the extreme persuasion fail to realise is that most people despise their views.

Oh dear, a few more getting potted.

Teenage neo-Nazi admits terror offences

Detectives found Szewczuk in possession of bomb-making instructions, documents describing how to conduct Islamist terror attacks and a "white resistance" manual.
He was granted bail pending sentencing on 17 June....

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
That's the funny thing with both the extreme left and the extreme right. Conservative commentators such as Jordan Peterson, Sargon of Akkad, Tim Pool, Daisy Cousens and Lauren Chen are despised by both the extreme right and left.
What these dipshits of the extreme persuasion fail to realise is that most people despise their views.
Wrong, Sargon especially is loved by these cretins, he's a racist, misogynistic little turd, not a gateway to the hard right but opium to the xrws heroin

Wrong, Sargon especially is loved by these cretins, he's a racist, misogynistic little turd, not a gateway to the hard right but opium to the xrws heroin

If you are interested in Carl of Swindon there is a 700 page forum thread on him on Kiwifarms. He is not somebody I've ever taken much notice of really as these "alt-right" figures are pretty boring really and are more interested in donations than much else.
Carl Benjamin / Sargon of Akkad / The Thinkery / @not_sargon / @WarPlanPurple