National Action - Thank God, We've Been Saved!

View attachment 386068

If MP's consistently treat with contempt the people who elect them and pay their wages, they deserve everything they get. Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind.
Or you could just elect a different MP?

Escalating things a bit quickly to go stabby stabby.

Anyway, the XRW plan to kill them because they they think that they are race-traitors, working for the Jews or some other rubbish.

Except XRW terrorists are typically and unbelievably incompetent.
I think a problem with National Action was that they were trying to get better.

As incompetent as their hillwalking and MMA weekends were, they were trying. Their tech advisor was actually taking sense about encryption and on-line security (if I can find the youtube with their conference on it where the lecture was given, I'll link it - probably been taken down now they are proscribed).

Anyway, the XRW plan to kill them because they they think that they are race-traitors, working for the Jews or some other rubbish.
I thought that was the current left wing view.

I think a problem with National Action was that they were trying to get better.

As incompetent as their hillwalking and MMA weekends were, they were trying. Their tech advisor was actually taking sense about encryption and on-line security (if I can find the youtube with their conference on it where the lecture was given, I'll link it - probably been taken down now they are proscribed).
Yes, full marks for them trying. But with sufficient mass behind them perhaps - just perhaps - they can score a spectacular success. But having seen their grass-roots support last Friday in Whitehall I remain pleasantly pessimistic about their chances. They "smelt of pubs, and Wormwood Scrubs, and too many Right Wing meetings..."

Or you could just elect a different MP?

Escalating things a bit quickly to go stabby stabby.

You mean from some other Party which will then tear up the manifesto it was elected on while laughing and yelling, "Suckers!" at the people who pay their wages?:rolleyes:

Trust in, and respect for, politicians is at an all time low. And that is all on them. If you treat the electorate with utter contempt, you can't then run crying to the ref when the public reciprocate.

Trust in, and respect for, politicians is at an all time low.
Which leads us onto this;
Politicians and campaigners should take care not to "inflame" tensions in the UK caused by Brexit, a senior police chief has warned.
The story tells me we have "10,000 coppers waiting for something to kick off" (well not in those words obvs) I assume they will be taken from other duties/constabularies should the need arise?
Don't inflame Brexit tensions, police warn

Except XRW terrorists are typically and unbelievably incompetent.
Agreed. So are many Islamic nutters, who's plans look like outtakes from Four Lions; remember the ones who wanted to bomb a TA centre with explosives fitted to a model car? But every now and then, one of them gets lucky. Tossers who decide to drive vehicles into crowds and stab the survivors are rarely MENSA candidates. Doesn't make them any less dangerous.

Trust in, and respect for, politicians is at an all time low. And that is all on them. If you treat the electorate with utter contempt, you can't then run crying to the ref when the public reciprocate.
Especially when our dear Russian chums are heavily committed to reinforcing this message ("they are all useless", etc).

Which is a seperate issue.

Agreed. So are many Islamic nutters, who's plans look like outtakes from Four Lions; remember the ones who wanted to bomb a TA centre with explosives fitted to a model car?
In fairness the DAESH UAV effort pretty much started as a cottage industry, but has had its successes.

The Houthi irregulars in Yemen have (allegedly) had a bit of help getting their UAV industry going, but had a spectacular when they killed a HVT on a reviewing stand with an UAV equipped with an explosive.

As you say, it's only silly until someone manages to do it - they people say "why didn't we see it coming?"

For example, I am waiting for someone to try to pilot an UAV into a plane engine on take off/landing and claim it in the name of Allah. Lot more simple than trying to smuggle explosives on in a printer cartridge!

Ready the Eagle squad for drone take down. Don't use owls, they are bad tempered little what-names.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Which leads us onto this;
Politicians and campaigners should take care not to "inflame" tensions in the UK caused by Brexit, a senior police chief has warned.
The story tells me we have "10,000 coppers waiting for something to kick off" (well not in those words obvs) I assume they will be taken from other duties/constabularies should the need arise?
Don't inflame Brexit tensions, police warn
As I said on another thread, it just needs other cities and major towns to kick off before London, those 10,000 will soon disappear to those spots, especially as 1,000 have been promised to NI, and then London will kick off and there'll be no one left to cover it.

As I said on another thread, it just needs other cities and major towns to kick off before London, those 10,000 will soon disappear to those spots, especially as 1,000 have been promised to NI, and then London will kick off and there'll be no one left to cover it.
Don’t forget 3,500 troops on standby for logistics support and public order duties.

Especially when our dear Russian chums are heavily committed to reinforcing this message ("they are all useless", etc).

Which is a seperate issue.
Which would have very little effect if our politicians weren't a complete fornicating Omni-Shambles. The phrase, "Useful Idiots" has never been more apt.

Vlad, "Fantastic work on the whole Brexit fiasco! How on earth did you guys dream that up? And how did you get the British MP's to go along with it; bribery, blackmail, what?"

FSB Director, "Actually, boss, we can't take any credit for Brexit. It was all the Brits own work..."

Now - I am going off my memory.

I believe it took 12,000 officers mobilised on mutual support to London to contain the rioting.

Now that was 2012.

I could go on and on about the decline in numbers; but perhaps a bright spark in the Home Office has looked at the replacement of older officers with newer ones..... and whether those new ones have done level 2 public order courses?

What I am seeking to point out it is not jsut numbers, but the proportionate capability that has been lost. I heard idle chat the other day that mutual aide to the Met was being discussed for CID! As if the counties have a spare box of DC's to dip into!!

I was chatting with a mate who is still in and was chuckling hearing a story about a probby who resigned after a couple of months because they 'didn't sign up to be sworn at by the public' True, but it happens a lot. I doubt that the newer Police:Now lot have signed up to have bricks chucked at them either...

That box of cops is going to dry up awfully quickly. Let's hope it rains a lot during Brexit. And over the summer (in case anyone of the right - or wrong IC code - gets shot and it is free shoppping weather). And when Trump turns up later in the year.

I am constantly reminded of Hookie in Zulu forecasting trouble, "we're next boys - even if the officers have not seen it yet, I bet the Zulu's have".

Some allegedly clever leaders in the job should have seen this coming, but they probably are jsut hoping it won't happen until they leave. At which point they will point out the Emporer is wearing no clothes..... Got to get the QPM and safe job first, eh Guv'nors?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Don’t forget 3,500 troops on standby for logistics support and public order duties.
And how many have been public order trained? Not that many I reckon, as you stated there will be logistics amongst that lot, what do they plan on doing, launching pies and pasties at the rioters?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
And how many have been public order trained? Not that many I reckon, as you stated there will be logistics amongst that lot, what do they plan on doing, launching pies and pasties at the rioters?
You of all people know just how lethal those pies and pasties are.