National Action - Thank God, We've Been Saved!

But did NA claim responsibility for his attack? After all, we are constantly told that even though Islamic terror group A or B claims responsibility for lone wolf attacks, you have to take it with a pinch of salt.
Quite the opposite. I think it shocked a few of them that Zac was serious. He used to post on the Iron March forum that was the breeding ground for a lot of this groups around the world. Ben Raymond who set up National Action was one of the two admins on there. Zac's username from memory was Rockerz88.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
Quite the opposite. I think it shocked a few of them that Zac was serious. He used to post on the Iron March forum that was the breeding ground for a lot of this groups around the world. Ben Raymond who set up National Action was one of the two admins on there. Zac's username from memory was Rockerz88.
Correct. He was also in some chan type boards under the same username.

(Pro-tip boys; hygiene and compartmentalisation is the way forward online).

Alt-right before it became main stream.

Thanks, that is what I meant.
I agree, they seem no more dangerous than the EDL, but the gvmt and police do need to seem to be doing something.
From memory one of the proofs in the press that Mair was a Nazi was his ownership of three books, two of which I read whilst in the army.
One was Guy Sajer's,'The forgotten Soldier', I cannot remember the other.
I'll hold my hand up though, I have tried to read Mein Kampf and the Koran but gave up on both.
Mein kampf really is shit, isn't it? I made it about half way through, before giving up.i may try again at some point.

From what little we know about Mair I doubt he was bright enough to have much of a clue what he really believed.

The Forgotten Soldier is a cracking book, read it when I was a kid. Hasn't inspired me to murder any MPs yet.
Which didn’t make him any less dangerous. IS and the Taliban (as examples) have used people of low IQ or learning diabilities as suicide bombers before.

This is Zack Davies, convicted of attempt murder in pursuance of his beliefs. The NA flag is clearly displayed.

I think their branding is awful. I mean that symbol is sooooo aggressive

Quite funny that they based their branding on the Sturmabteilung. Who were all massacred by, hmmm, let's think... The Nazis.
History is rarely the strong point of extremists.....

ugly

LE
I'll hold my hand up though, I have tried to read Mein Kampf and the Koran but gave up on both.
Mein Kampf was on the reading list for RCB candidates along with Das Kapital in the late 1970's.

ugly

LE