National Action - Thank God, We've Been Saved!

Thank you for the link. If half of this is true, then NA are no better than any other terrorist group. And on that note; if this group is as bad as the beeb are making out, then why isn't this being broadcasted to the wider public?
Surely, if NA are that much of a threat to the public, then people have a right to know.
The government don't just hand out terrorism proscriptions for no reason. You think about all the far-right groups that have come and gone in the UK since the war and these are the first to garner a proper terrorism tag. Combat 18 never got that even with some of the shady stuff they got up to or influenced. The viewpoint of National Action is a lot darker and grimmer that any other group I've come across over the years and the linking in to the Khmer Rouge is pretty apt.

This is Zack Davies, convicted of attempt murder in pursuance of his beliefs. The NA flag is clearly displayed.

What confused people about that was the islamic scripture Zack posted. I'll dig the original out of my archive. They had this thing called White Jihad. It was supposed to be a joke so they say but a lot of them took it seriously. Devon Arthurs ended up killing 2 people because of it when he converted.

There was an ongoing plan to get people to join the army and they would be nurtured as their careers progressed. Mikko was the focus of that but others tried to join up as well. Some got in I'm sure. The East Anglian organiser for National Action got in but got kicked out after a few months.

Thank you for the link. If half of this is true, then NA are no better than any other terrorist group. And on that note; if this group is as bad as the beeb are making out, then why isn't this being broadcasted to the wider public?
Surely, if NA are that much of a threat to the public, then people have a right to know.
The bbc are saying so and the government declared them to be a proscribed organisation
The public have been told if they will listen

Don't be silly. What do you think this is, a democracy? ;)

@jellyvodka

Zak was a confused lad. Love the pictures, reminds me of something.

There is nothing new about the transition of tactics from one to the other. The concept of leaderless resistence was put forward by Loius Beam, and American far right type.

A while later it woud be rediscovered by Abu Musab Al-Suri and become Al Qaeda doctrine as well.

Meanwhile the world turns and now we have System Network Resistence*

They are British, but used to hang out on Gab. That is the platform that became notorious after the killings at the Tree of Life synagogue.

*I left the mistake up as I thought it funny, I have ARRSE up on one screen and my CCNA stuff up on the other. Hence the Freudian network slip!

@jellyvodka

Zak was a confused lad. Love the pictures, reminds me of something.

There is nothing new about the transition of tactics from one to the other. The concept of leaderless resistence was put forward by Loius Beam, and American far right type.

A while later it woud be rediscovered by Abu Musab Al-Suri and become Al Qaeda doctrine as well.

Meanwhile the world turns and now we have System Network Resistence*

They are British, but used to hang out on Gab. That is the platform that became notorious after the killings at the Tree of Life synagogue.

*I left the mistake up as I thought it funny, I have ARRSE up on one screen and my CCNA stuff up on the other. Hence the Freudian network slip!
I know that SRN is run by one of the former leaders of National Action but proving that is a totally different matter. I am really surprised that it hasn't been added to the proscribed list along with NS-131 and Scottish Dawn.

One of them did get 6 years for all the crap in South Wales a while back.
Jailed for six years - the far-right supporter who set fire to buildings and daubed swastikas and racist slogans across the city | South Wales Argus

This is Zack Davies, convicted of attempt murder in pursuance of his beliefs. The NA flag is clearly displayed.

But did NA claim responsibility for his attack? After all, we are constantly told that even though Islamic terror group A or B claims responsibility for lone wolf attacks, you have to take it with a pinch of salt.

There was an ongoing plan to get people to join the army and they would be nurtured as their careers progressed. Mikko was the focus of that but others tried to join up as well. Some got in I'm sure. The East Anglian organiser for National Action got in but got kicked out after a few months.
What a bunch of *******. But don’t write them off totally. They managed to infiltrate the British Army, despite Capita! :smile:

But did NA claim responsibility for his attack? After all, we are constantly told that even though Islamic terror group A or B claims responsibility for lone wolf attacks, you have to take it with a pinch of salt.
No, but then NA hardly has a P O'Neil to sign off on communiques.

It's about creating a system now not an organisation. A system of thinking will survive and inspire attacks long after an organisation has been defeated.

NA's probably is that is created the atmosphere and facilitated the capacity for violence, hence its proscription I would think.

I know that SRN is run by one of the former leaders of National Action but proving that is a totally different matter. I am really surprised that it hasn't been added to the proscribed list along with NS-131 and Scottish Dawn.

One of them did get 6 years for all the crap in South Wales a while back.
Jailed for six years - the far-right supporter who set fire to buildings and daubed swastikas and racist slogans across the city | South Wales Argus
Scottish Dawn,anyone remember her?
Or did Hans Gruber read about them in Time Magazine?