Nation of Paedophiles

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by 123, Nov 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. 123

123 LE

Might anyone abroad who keeps an eye on news over here think that England (or the whole of the UK by proxy) is just a nation of paedophiles?
  2. God you're fucking dull.
    • Like Like x 12
  3. I was hoping for a
    but that will suffice.
    • Like Like x 3
  4. So if we're all paedophiles, does that mean everyone in Ireland is called P. O'Neill?
    • Like Like x 1

5. I still fucking love you..honest...
  6. No.
  7. No were just a nation of peoplewho like to fuck children Belgium is the real nation of paedophiles
  8. 123

123 LE

Well, that's like two obese people arguing about whose thinner
  9. Might it be that everyone who sees that you have made a comment on a thread, or even started a thread will instantly think that you are a tool? I know that I have, since reading arrse in the last few weeks, arrived at that conclusion

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
    • Like Like x 2
  10. I didn't realise you were new to arrse!
  11. 123

123 LE

i appreciate your audience all the same.
  12. Not sure what you are implying by that comment sluggy........
  13. 123

123 LE

It's not a good image, having all this paedophilia linked to the highest echelons of British society and throughout its institutions. Plus all the joe nobody paedophile stories that appear in the press, plus the NotW "your neighbours are paedophiles" campaigns.

it paints an unsavoury picture of us all.
  14. Expecting to get your collar felt for hanging aroundthe school with sweeties 123?
  15. Stop wasting females(allegedly) time, stick to doing what your 'avtar' says, oh..'n' shooting teenage girls.. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.