Nation of Paedophiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might anyone abroad who keeps an eye on news over here think that England (or the whole of the UK by proxy) is just a nation of paedophiles?

Might anyone abroad who keeps an eye on news over here think that England (or the whole of the UK by proxy) is just a nation of paedophiles?
Might it be that everyone who sees that you have made a comment on a thread, or even started a thread will instantly think that you are a tool? I know that I have, since reading arrse in the last few weeks, arrived at that conclusion

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

It's not a good image, having all this paedophilia linked to the highest echelons of British society and throughout its institutions. Plus all the joe nobody paedophile stories that appear in the press, plus the NotW "your neighbours are paedophiles" campaigns.

it paints an unsavoury picture of us all.

... plus the NotW "your neighbours are paedophiles" campaigns.
The News of the World packed up over a year ago. Don't be a cheapskate, buy a fresh newspaper more than once a year.

The Daily Mail is recommended by 90% of Arrse users when asked.

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer

After much consideration, I think your thread subject is just disappointing.

It fails to be inflammatory and it is singularly uninteresting. It offers about as much insight into paedophilia as Jeffrey Dahmer's insight into vegetarianism.

After much consideration, I think your thread subject is just disappointing.

It fails to be inflammatory and it is singularly uninteresting. It offers about as much insight into paedophilia as Jeffrey Dahmer's insight into vegetarianism.

It wasn't supposed to offer insight, it was to discuss the possibility that the UK might be gaining an international image as a nation of paedophiles due to the sheer depth and breadth of media coverage of it over the past decade.

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
It wasn't supposed to offer insight, it was to discuss the possibility that the UK might be gaining an international image as a nation of paedophiles due to the sheer depth and breadth of media coverage of it over the past decade.

How can you have a meaningful discussion without insight? Your comment is self-contradictory.

Yes there're fucking everywhere, I tripped over several just stepping out of my front door. It's making me nostalgic for the 80's when Paedophiles were invented before that it was known as Incest and dirty ol' men.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads