Natasha Kaplinsky

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by jack-daniels, Apr 30, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This woman should stick to reality TV after her performance tonight outside the Old Bailey on the 6 pm news, she ballsed everything up and even called John Reid ''Mr Home Secretary''! Maybe she's after a job on CNN on something, Natasha, stick to dancing old girl.
  2. She can suck my plums anytime.

As well as Sophie 'I want it up the ass bigboy' Raworth :D
  3. What?!! She is a hot minx. Watching her read the news makes it a very physical experience. :)
  4. Not saying that she isn't pleasing on the eye but her journalistic skills are zilch, there's better presenters on Newsround!
  5. Only if she asked me nicely!

6. I would definately boot her back doors in
  7. I'd get her to read the news whilst the back doors were being kicked in.

That'd be fit.

"Today 5 angry Muslims were...<ooh too deep>...jailed for...<ahhh>...LIIIIFFFFEEEE!"
  8. Pob02

Pob02 War Hero Book Reviewer

just a thought, but Newsround has a couple of lovely young female presenters . . . . :roll:
  9. and why was the stupid trout wearing a scarf?!

10. I don't mind the fact that she got the job because she's eye candy, its just that someone needs to tell her and her lunatic bosses that she's only eye candy and should leave journalism to the grown ups.

Moira Stewart, in contrast would have stayed in the studio (what is the point of standing outside a building with an OB crew??? Its not as if she is a court reporter who has just spend 12 months covering the case) and would have been absolutely on the ball.

NK is a f#cking lightweight
  11. Deleted for being irelevent
  12. Yous must all be joking!!! :roll: :lol:

La Kaplinsky is man-mad - but curiously can't get or keep even one. :x

Opening line on arrival at party : "Got any nice men here for me?"

Usually leaves alone . . . . . Ask yourself why :?

Over-paid, over-promoted, over-sexed and with an excessive notion of her own utter insignificance. :oops:

Now, Katie Dereham on ITV is an altogether more invigorating kettle of fish . . .!!! :D :lol: 8)
  14. End of.

Attached Files: