Nasseem Hamed out after less than a quarter of his sentence

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by The_Seagull, Sep 4, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Maybe the casualty rate in the shower area was too high to keep him in there?

2. The other driver apparently broke every major bone in his body.

This clown got picked up with a choice of limo or rolls royce

What a ****.

3. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

they've tagged him too - does that make him a chav? :lol:

4. People are let out early everyday.just because he is a known face, there was publicity!!.

5. For every Naseem Hamed, there must be hundreds of unknowns who go inside for similar offences and are released early. Even the judge said he was frustrated with the sentencing options. But then to release the guy after so little time. No punishment, no deterrent. The British legal system is a joke.

6. Smug git. :x Sixteen sodding weeks for such havoc and disruption to innocent people? 'It's been hard' he says :roll:

This guy must rank in many worst of the worst lists going (even before the crash), and on top of that, he's a show-off fat lazy b*stard, not even prison could shed the fat.
    He does not deserve news crews televising his release and subsequent speech. If this shite contributed any monies towards the help the other driver and passenger needs affected by this crash or even towards the mindless inconvinience, then I MIGHT change my view on him. Until then, he's still a smug git worthy of having his head clumped with a heavy 2x4.

Edited - too right it was no 'accident'. Pure showing off and going too far.

7. his behaviour and attitude today, shows that he has no remorse for his actions nor concern for the feelings of his victim.
    The broken man act that he used before conviction appears to have been only an act to gain a shorter sentence.
    was there any need for the posse of homeboy body guards, rolls royce and stretch limo?

8. **** should still be in there :x :x :x :x

9. agreed by nealry all i've spoken to today - absolute ****!
    given a position, and abused it. kids today haven't got a chance !!!

10. What a sham! As has already been said this is only one of many cases that normally go unseen. However the complete lack of understanding or remorse just indicate that he really doesn't care. 4 months of a 15 month sentence is ridiculous. It's a shame it was only the cameras that were shooting him on his release!!!!!!

11. I feel a civil law suit coming on. This just screams take the scumbag to the cleaners, I honestly don't think you could find a judge or jury that wouldn't convict after they'd heard the facts. Lets see how long you stay in Rolls Royces after that ars*hole.

12. And his victim gets nowt - great justice