Naseem Hamed jailed for car crash

Former world boxing champion Naseem Hamed has been jailed for dangerous driving after a crash in his sports car which left a man badly injured.
Hamed, 32, from Dore in Sheffield, was sentenced to 15 months at Sheffield Crown Court after pleading guilty at an earlier hearing.

Bet he is going to get a rough ride inside. Can you image all the lunatics that will goad him into a fight!!

Shame, he's so modest.

Used to defend his title.

Different defence in the shower now.

while we are talking about his crash, what did he crash into? a friggin Mc D's which he then ate?

I'm not saying im thin i'm not, but my God he really has put on a few eh?

Be interesting to see the little begger squirm and realise that all his boxing skill aint gonna stop him meeting BIG frank in the shower and getting a bit of a hoofing - humpin!!!!!

First Gary Glitter and now Naseem, does this mean the justice system are getting into a pattern of actually punishing celebrities that commit crimes?

Hardly big celebs but you know what I mean

He deserves it for wrecking such a beautiful car, should be a crime against humanity....

The jumped up cnut can be worth a fortune but every con is fresh meat in the shower block.

He may have wealth that I would murder for but he's still accountable for his actions.

The bloke he crashed into is still trashed, a pity Naseem isn't ,the waanker.

Geordie_Blerk said:
The jumped up cnut can be worth a fortune but every con is fresh meat in the shower block.

He may have wealth that I would murder for but he's still accountable for his actions.

The bloke he crashed into is still trashed, a pity Naseem isn't ,the waanker.
It's a good advertisement for the cars safety features though.

C0cks like that keep insurance premiums expensive and add more claim to the argument that 'women are safer drivers'

Hope they make the c0cky fcuk toss the salad

Taz_786 said:
Thats a pretty harsh sentence...murderers get less than that these days.
Got what he deserved. I loved reading this text online today :

The Crown Court

at Sheffield

Daily List for Friday 12 May 2006 at THE LAW COURTS WEST BAR SHEFFIELD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Court 1 - sitting at 10:30 AM

HIS HONOUR JUDGE GOLDSACK QC, HONORARY RECORDER OF SHEFFIELD

For Sentence
T20060203 HAMED Naseem

That little prick deserves all he gets. He is one of the cockiest, rudest, most arrogant little swines I've ever had the misfortune to meet. He had God-given talent that was never really used to the full. If it was, then he would probably still be champion now. He thought he was unbeatable, and thought he knew everything. He sacked the one man who honed his skills and talent to the max - Brendan Ingle.
It was this cocky attitude that made him believe that he was untouchable - both in & out of the ring. His driving typified his attitude, and thus resulted in injuring a man so severly that he will disabled permanently.

Good riddance to him.

Boxingmad said:
It was this cocky attitude that made him believe that he was untouchable - both in & out of the ring. His driving typified his attitude, and thus resulted in injuring a man so severly that he will disabled permanently.

Good riddance to him.
Too right. Like said, the man is still suffering from the injuries as well as his wife, who also was in the car as the time as well. It hasn't been mentioned, but its obvious the idiot can shit money yet he hasn't even offered something pecuniary towards the man's medical help let alone the psychological affects and the disruption to his working life. Tight tw@t.
"Nas is philosophical. He at all times has said he has regret and remorse for how that family has suffered. Obviously, he would have preferred not to have been sent to prison but he has accepted his penalty."
Yeh right :roll:, regret that he couldn't get away from the scene quick enough. Lucky it was just 15 months.

He got what he deserved - he drove his McMerc at over 90 MPH into oncoming traffic. His actions broke every major bone in the victims body, and to be honest i think 15 months is light considering he'll probably do under half. His brief even had the audacity to say "unfortunately his celebrity status didnt help in this case". Arrogant little tw@. He's also lost his licence for 4 years, which should have come with a caveat that he must drive a Prius or a 2CV6 for the first year when he gets it back. Tosser

Saw the little gobsh*te in Walthamstow some time ago. That reg was on a Bentley convertable driven by him and his 'minder'. They drove around the town centre and acted like the plonkers that their gene pool meant them to be. Cut up other cars and generally craved attention. :x
Message for you Nas...........use lubricant........lots of it :twisted: :evil:

fastmedic

:lol: :lol: Hahahaha - wonder if he swallows? He'll be a popular little boy if he does! :lol: :lol:

boney_m said:
to be honest i think 15 months is light considering he'll probably do under half
The judge was thoroughly appalled by the scrote's behaviour and had wanted to give him more but I believe he was hindered by the fact that he could only give the maximum sentence for dangerous driving minus a few months as Hamed had pleaded guilty. Had the other man not survived his injuried, he could have been serving up to 14 years for his murder. He was also piffed off knowing that Hamed has various other road offences in his background too :evil: although I think this is the first time he faced jailed.
Cheers karma - you do work wonders. :D And good call that judge, another example of commonsense prevailing.