Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NASA Feeds, UFOs and other unusual things in the sky

I am not a scientist no, but I don't believe in god and do think that the continuous enhancements in the scientific field are proving daily that god was invented to fill the gap science is now filling.

However, I am also very skeptical of science claims and

leads me to believe there are far too many variables. 6 microns is 0.006mm at over 225,000 miles.

A good demonstration of argument from incredulity.

"I don't understand it so it must be wrong".

So do the Russians own some high tech kit lol operating in the Atlantic apart fr9m the Bear and Blackjack bombers transiting across GIUK gap and hops to Venezuela

Or so they have shares in the DM?

Anyhow tonight’s major news apart from the tragic accident in Abonmouth, Diana possible fling with a French PM, and a mortified hunter who shot a Brit in France thinking he aaa a w8ld animal Is the silver cube over the Atlantic sighted by aircrew ans probably sailors.

cheers

So do the Russians own some high tech kit lol operating in the Atlantic apart fr9m the Bear and Blackjack bombers transiting across GIUK gap and hops to Venezuela

Anyhow tonight’s major news apart from the tragic accident in Abonmouth, Diana possible fling with a French PM, and a mortified hunter who shot a Brit in France thinking he aaa a w8ld animal Is the silver cube over the Atlantic sighted by aircrew ans probably sailors.

cheers
It looks like a big cat's head balloon
1607040962559.png

Sorry that bus has been and gone.

With my AAAIB investigators hat on the object is a semi collapsed high altitude weather balloon.
However with my tin foil hat it’s a Type D1 starship from the planet Garaak visiting their surveillance base in the hollow earth in the arctic circle.

ETA No I haven’t been probed (chance would be a fine thing)

Last edited:

cheers

It's a vessel launched by BLUE HADES.

Basically they are H.P. Lovecraft's Deep Ones.

Professor C Stross mentions them in one of his scholarly texts:

We have an agreement with them: we agree not to piss them off (by, for example, building the Underwater City of Tomorrow! or otherwise intruding on their territory without prior arrangement) and they agree not to exterminate us

With my AAAIB investigators hat on the object is a semi collapsed high altitude weather balloon.

It's almost certainly a balloon of some type.

Probably one of these:
balloon.jpg

With scant evidence of a "payload" below it:
balloon 2.jpg

I can say with a very high degree of confidence that it is not a silver cube from a race of underwater aliens. Pity.

Photos credit to Metabunk: Balloon-like UFO Photo from The Debrief

I read a quote that a helium balloon could not get that high. Brain dead. Balloons can easily go four times higher than that. And helium gas escapes into space - what goes up doesn't always come down.

Anyhow I know I’m copying another thread but w.r.t monoliths appearing globally lol It’s the first one in Utah I am interested in .

As what’s unique about Utah....Desert test range and Dugway Proving Grounds...or area 52 accOrding to the semi tin hat foil experts.

But Dugway fire dept which combines both structural and probably specialized HAzMAT equipment as well as airfield fire fighting Oshkosh Stryker pumpers for Michael Army Airfield has its own FB page and so does Dugway Police Dept (DoD contracted not MP per say) and shows happy kids, families of personnel enjoying life on this suppsoely TOp Secret classified installation.

in fact I saw and sat in one of the few civilian helos that go into DPG and it’s Uni of Utah Air Med Bell 407GX based in Salt Lake City, earlier this year at Heli Expo

B7E58846-66EC-4E55-B22B-0289186868A0.jpeg
800F85C8-8F7B-43FD-AA94-8146A4A2E3A6.jpeg
C4CD3735-05D4-4085-96D3-35AC663169BC.jpeg
2A44DE0E-65AF-4BCB-81D6-E04485B4525C.jpeg
2D4DC087-449E-4979-A241-607F87E645E5.jpeg

Theres plenty of photos of N411UH participating in Medevac exercises with DPG fire dept

Also only Foreign or alien visitors there have been Honington finest Rock Apes lol.

Come to think of it any Rock apes presently playing around in Dugway be cheekily carrying out a leadedship exercise to see how to build a sculpture with Sweet FA tools bar a ladder, some glass boxes lol.

cheers

It's almost certainly a balloon of some type.

Probably one of these:
View attachment 526021

With scant evidence of a "payload" below it:
View attachment 526020

I can say with a very high degree of confidence that it is not a silver cube from a race of underwater aliens. Pity.

Photos credit to Metabunk: Balloon-like UFO Photo from The Debrief

I read a quote that a helium balloon could not get that high. Brain dead. Balloons can easily go four times higher than that. And helium gas escapes into space - what goes up doesn't always come down.
An old neighbour of mine used to be a pilot for Flybe.

He once passed "a horse shaped kids party balloon" at an appreciative altitude.

Both him and his co-pilot saw it as it zipped past.

Daemons surely?
You haven't read Charles Stross's Laundry Series.

Bob starts out as a sysadmin for a ISO 9001 compliant secret government agency charged with preventing our reality from being wiped out by Lovecraftian Horrors that can be summoned by advanced mathematics . He literally debugs/excises demons from computer systems and networks. When he puts a firewall on a network, the security measures in place put the emphasis on 'fire'

Latest Threads