Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NASA Feeds, UFOs and other unusual things in the sky

Whilst I am convinced that life exists elsewhere in the universe as part of the natural process of planetary development I do wonder why our alien visitors always seem to be vaguely humanoid.
There are about, or at least, ten million different species of living organisms on Earth varying from bacteria to blue whales (without getting too hung up on the classification). There is also huge variation within single species - dogs for example, ranging from chihuahua to Great Danes. There is even huge variation between the sexes of the same species; birds (peacocks/peahens, birds of paradise) where the different sexes have sometimes been counted as different species; fish - the male angler fish is one fiftieth the size of the female. The list is endless.
Yet all alien visitors look like humans. Maybe grey or green, maybe taller, maybe smaller but humanoid nonetheless.
Strangely enough they also mostly look like aliens out of old sci-fi films.

Quite.
MV5BZmYzZTQwMTAtYzVhMC00ODc0LTljNzgtMWU5ZDRjZTY0MTVhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTc4Njg5MjA@._V1_.jpg

Last edited:
Shirley Peter Graves should have killed the alien. Nice for Lee Van Cleef to get killed by someone other than Clint Eastwood. Good plan to attack the alien with a blowtorch rather than a BFO flamethrower.

Although the alien was non-humanoid it still had a human shaped face. Apart from primates (for obvious reasons) no other animal has the same facial shape as a human.

How likely is it that life elsewhere would have a human shaped face?

Shirley Peter Graves should have killed the alien. Nice for Lee Van Cleef to get killed by someone other than Clint Eastwood. Good plan to attack the alien with a blowtorch rather than a BFO flamethrower.

Although the alien was non-humanoid it still had a human shaped face. Apart from primates (for obvious reasons) no other animal has the same facial shape as a human.

How likely is it that life elsewhere would have a human shaped face?

Insert picture of Diane Abbot here...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whilst I am convinced that life exists elsewhere in the universe as part of the natural process of planetary development I do wonder why our alien visitors always seem to be vaguely humanoid.

There are about, or at least, ten million different species of living organisms on Earth varying from bacteria to blue whales (without getting too hung up on the classification). There is also huge variation within single species - dogs for example, ranging from chihuahua to Great Danes. There is even huge variation between the sexes of the same species; birds (peacocks/peahens, birds of paradise) where the different sexes have sometimes been counted as different species; fish - the male angler fish is one fiftieth the size of the female. The list is endless.

Yet all alien visitors look like humans. Maybe grey or green, maybe taller, maybe smaller but humanoid nonetheless.

Strangely enough they also mostly look like aliens out of old sci-fi films.

"Hey Zargon. Put on this rubber mask and silver suit and we'll give Billy-Bob there one up the bum".
Not enough of their women have three tits though. Just my personal opinion...
1596976320893.png

1596976379710.png

Professor Kyle Broflowski has stated on record that the U turns made by the missiles in this video could only be achieved by alien tech.
Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go and shed my skin.

Ahh! You jest but you might have inadvertently stumbled upon something! Bob Lazar is no stranger to name changes, such as marrying the same wife but having changed her name first. What if Bob Lazar is in fact Bob Lizard?

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
Anyhow DoD establishing 2020 version of a Project Blue Book lol

In Lieu of the pair of Super Hornet drivers witnessing what they witnessed ...

Then again am sure somewhere along the lines there have been-not- reported in-public-investigations by likes of NCIS, probably Naval Intelligence et al...

Mind you this classic Song springs to mind ..

cheers

Then again am sure somewhere along the lines there have been-not- reported in-public-investigations by likes of NCIS, probably Naval Intelligence et al...

cheers
fe
Slight OT but video shows the two Knopfler brothers in the band before Mark got taken over by aliens or whatever changed him.

Last edited:

cheers

I find this one springs to mind:

On Aug. 4, 2020, Deputy Secretary of Defense David L. Norquist approved the establishment of an Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP) Task Force (UAPTF). The Department of the Navy, under the cognizance of the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence and Security, will lead the UAPTF.

The Department of Defense established the UAPTF to improve its understanding of, and gain insight into, the nature and origins of UAPs. The mission of the task force is to detect, analyze and catalog UAPs that could potentially pose a threat to U.S. national security.

As DOD has stated previously, the safety of our personnel and the security of our operations are of paramount concern. The Department of Defense and the military departments take any incursions by unauthorized aircraft into our training ranges or designated airspace very seriously and examine each report. This includes examinations of incursions that are initially reported as UAP when the observer cannot immediately identify what he or she is observing.
https://www.defense.gov/Newsroom/Re...of-unidentified-aerial-phenomena-task-force/#

Are the 'End of Days' coming, or will the November election get there first?

'Nobody can say 2020 has been a normal year: The coronavirus pandemic, cancelation of many college and professional sports, social justice protests and a very active Atlantic hurricane season, just to name a few things. While UFO Awareness Day was observed July 2, every day seems to bring reports of strange celestial sightings.

'Witness accounts from Maryland indicate there's plenty to see in the heavens, even though the state ranks in the bottom five for sightings.

'The National UFO Reporting Center has hundreds of reports of unidentified flying objects, piquing the curiosity of folks fascinated by the possibility that we're not alone here on Earth and aliens from another galaxy are circling the planet in strange-looking spacecraft.

'So far in 2020, 1,232 UFO reports have been filed from Maryland, according to the National UFO Reporting Center.'

Why are they usually Billy-Bob from Mooseville, Nowhere? Why are they never scientists/doctors/academics etc who might be slightly better subjects and provide a better view of humanity. Not that they wouldn't gain this anyway by other means.

Latest Threads