Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NASA Feeds, UFOs and other unusual things in the sky

Awol

LE
They used to get compiled by an EO who sat at the back of RAF ops. In my time in MB it was a bloke called Nick Pope.

This geezer:

For someone who was a very minor cog in the MOD for two years in the late eighties Mr Pope has made a very lucrative career as a talking head for TV.

Over the years his opinion seems to have moved from ‘We received UFO reports and filed them’ to ‘UFOs are real and all around us’ obviously responding to what the producers want.

For someone who was a very minor cog in the MOD for two years in the late eighties Mr Pope has made a very lucrative career as a talking head for TV.

Over the years his opinion seems to have moved from ‘We received UFO reports and filed them’ to ‘UFOs are real and all around us’ obviously responding to what the producers want.

Indeed. I did giggle a bit when I first saw him on the ‘History’ Channel...nice enough bloke though.

Insight into the character and mind of a UFO conspiracy type:

Bobby had his fair share of visitations from authorities both uniformed and in suits over time, qualifications discredited et al and odd threat after his revelations. Lol

Is he a well paid lamb , convincing tech fraud, or former employee they’ve allowed to be a smoke screen.

He lives in states now

Seem to read somewhere his first job in Sec (AS) it was about supporting Granby Desert Storm before flying complaints flight...

cheers

Bobby had his fair share of visitations from authorities both uniformed and in suits over time, qualifications discredited et al and odd threat after his revelations. Lol

Regarding this statement of yours:
How do you know about these visitors?
How do you know about their attire and why do you mention it here?
Are you inferring the qualifications he claimed were genuine?

Because it’s common Knowledge In books, the Web, his statements, Tv and radio interviews over the decades ..

Cheers

Professor Kyle Broflowski has stated on record that the U turns made by the missiles in this video could only be achieved by alien tech.
Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go and shed my skin.

Last edited:
Lots all over the area actually but generally unconnected with crackpot conspiracy theories of the bored and itchy.
Gotta give the guys at History Channel a living though eh?

A useful resource that sheds light on the disingenuousness and irrationality of the Aliens/Conspiracies milieu:

Last edited:

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer

well, this guy - George Knapp (television journalist) - Wikipedia

has investigated and documented the Lazar story at quite some length. and hasn't been able to disprove it in any major ways. if anything, what he's found has just raised more questions as to what exactly is going on. now this guy is a serious reporter for reputable news organisations - ufos are not his raison d'etre, and he's won some serious awards for his journalism.

this fifteen minutes on joe rogan recently is a pretty succinct summary of his involvement withlazar -

well, this guy - George Knapp (television journalist) - Wikipedia
has investigated and documented the Lazar story at quite some length. and hasn't been able to disprove it in any major ways. if anything, what he's found has just raised more questions as to what exactly is going on. now this guy is a serious reporter for reputable news organisations - ufos are not his raison d'etre, and he's won some serious awards for his journalism.

116716874_10157439695636592_2256842360267801288_n.jpg

Whilst I am convinced that life exists elsewhere in the universe as part of the natural process of planetary development I do wonder why our alien visitors always seem to be vaguely humanoid.

There are about, or at least, ten million different species of living organisms on Earth varying from bacteria to blue whales (without getting too hung up on the classification). There is also huge variation within single species - dogs for example, ranging from chihuahua to Great Danes. There is even huge variation between the sexes of the same species; birds (peacocks/peahens, birds of paradise) where the different sexes have sometimes been counted as different species; fish - the male angler fish is one fiftieth the size of the female. The list is endless.

Yet all alien visitors look like humans. Maybe grey or green, maybe taller, maybe smaller but humanoid nonetheless.

Strangely enough they also mostly look like aliens out of old sci-fi films.

"Hey Zargon. Put on this rubber mask and silver suit and we'll give Billy-Bob there one up the bum".

Latest Threads