NASA Feeds, UFOs and other unusual things in the sky

We see UFO's all the time , strange flashing lights in the sky circling round out house, and weird space ship engines sounds, its so bad my wife won't leave the house, and its only a matter of time before were " probed ".

Were sick of it and were moving away from Gatwick.

We see UFO's all the time , strange flashing lights in the sky circling round out house, and weird space ship engines sounds, its so bad my wife won't leave the house, and its only a matter of time before were " probed ".

Were sick of it and were moving away from Gatwick.
Many a true word is spoken in jest.

I used to live near Brooklands. I could sit in the back garden and watch the jets approaching Heathrow circuit in a holding pattern around the Ockham beacon on the old Ripley airfield. They approached mostly from the east.

I saw cigar shaped UFOs, orb shaped UFOs, disc shaped UFOs, triangular lights UFOs, UFOs rising and falling rapidly, and bright shining UFOs of gold, silver, white etc.

Every single UFO gradually and eventually resolved itself into a civil airliner.

The easiest person to fool in the entire world is yourself.

Last edited:
Came across this on one of my aviation Groups on fakebook.

Good luck to them ☠️ because Lincoln County sheriff jail be full, if not Clark county..way before that day.

Plus the classic mantra of Deadly Force Will be Used’ does not seem to bother them lol

View attachment 402074
2B1D2738-C87C-4738-B0AC-C549438449E3.jpeg

That could be problematic for the authorities.

I doubt if 6,500 people would show up but a goodly portion of that number might. Including many strange types: survivalists, freemen, conspiracy nuts, travellers on the Extraterrestrial Highway, fighters against ZOG/NWO/Jooz/FEMA etc etc. Many of them probably tooled up.

Personally I can’t wait to see the Battle of Dreamland. Bring it on you tinfoilers and nutters.

I doubt if 6,500 people would show up but a goodly portion of that number might. Including many strange types: survivalists, freemen, conspiracy nuts, travellers on the Extraterrestrial Highway, fighters against ZOG/NWO/Jooz/FEMA etc etc. Many of them probably tooled up.

Personally I can’t wait to see the Battle of Dreamland. Bring it on you tinfoilers and nutters.
Area 51 rider on youtube. Absolute berk.

The comments on the Facebook page are priceless. Or possibly deranged.

The government is desperately trying to stop us californians with scare tactics from these government caused earthquakes!! Stay woke people and focus on our goal! Its time we see the mana falling from heaven and aliens who built stonehenge for ourselves!​

These nutters seem to live on a different plane of existence to the rest of the world.

D19D7AF6-4664-4F31-BF57-9891E7B79A68.jpeg

The numbers “going” has risen to 83,000. So that’s probably about two dozen showing up.

I had no idea what a “naruto run” was so Googled it. It appears to be something from a Japanese cartoon.

Naruto Run refers to the unique running style of the protagonist Naruto Ozumaki in the Japanese anime series Naruto, where he is often depicted sprinting with his arms stretched behind him.
I think the blokes imagination is running away with him if he thinks a stupid run can outstrip a bullet.

As the sticky on the FB Page is an advert for hoodies, T shirts etc I think we can write this off as an attempt to flog merch to the gullible halfwits. Which is commendable.

Also on a more serious note how about the likes of the four letter bad guys (damage done within vicinity even if they don’t get that far) in disguise or FSB (do want to see the forbidden fruit) amongst the crowd ...

Cheers

I’m not sure who the four letter bad guys are but there is a (conspiracy?) theory that the US government/CIA/Air Force encouraged the CT tinfoilers in their UFO spotting around the base to help them sniff out Sov spies trying to get duff on test/secret aircraft.

It wouldn’t surprise me.

I came across this

NASA 'cuts live feed after mysterious object appears in space'

and having had a quick search, there doesnt appear to be much discussion on UFOs. Now the link refers to a recent sighting. Lots of commentary about the NASA feeds being taken down and coming back up with technical faults, funnily enough just at the point where strange lights are seen.

We've had speculation over the years and photos of various air forces being buzzed.

An alternative to Trump and BREXIT in the Int Cell for those who need an escape from the shouting match.

What do you reckon then. Anyone seen one and is there real evidence?

I do a bit of sky watching, about 2 years ago, at about 2200hrs late September, clear sky, no cloud, still air, I noticed a clear white light moving across the night sky, from west to east, it suddenly speeded up, constant light, no flicker and constant brightness, with my 100mm by 25mm binoculars the light was shown to be in the middle of a triangle shaped craft, shown as darker than the sky above it, all 3 points were rounded, no noise, completely silent, no explanation, no idea what it was. it sped off at a tremendous speed. No idea of the size of the object, as there was no point of reference.

Probably a drone.

The high speed departure could have been it falling rapidly. With no frame of reference this can look like an object is moving away very rapidly.

The absence of a photo is a major hindrance to identification.

Unlikely to be an alien winding you up.

I’m not sure who the four letter bad guys are but there is a (conspiracy?) theory that the US government/CIA/Air Force encouraged the CT tinfoilers in their UFO spotting around the base to help them sniff out Sov spies trying to get duff on test/secret aircraft.

It wouldn’t surprise me.
Talking about the bad guys we and The free world are fighting either out east or preventing them driving into folk or attacking music venues.

Cheers

According to this article, there isa. Return to IRST on fast jets and it’s hinted the EO sensors are so good, could be applied to say detecting ummmm unknown objects.

The F-15A and C had a sniper scope positioned beside the HUD. The F-14A,D had IRST mounted below the radome.

On the other side of the world, the Mig 29 and SU-27/30/35 Flanker has IrST beside the cockpit.
Cheers

U.S. Fighter Jets Are About To Get Infrared Sensors That Could Be Huge For UFO Reporting

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
The J button suggests that this NASA link isn't in this thread (but it occurs to me that the link may have been mangled by formatting). I'll post it anyway.

Obviously you may choose to select a closer city, but I've used the site on behalf of others in the past, as far north as Darlington, and the results weren't significantly different.

It's accurate to the minute (you'd bloody hope so, it's rocket science) and the appearance azimuth accurate to, eg, WSW, but in fact it always appears above a particular tree outside the front door.

If it's visible for >3min, you'll see it high overhead*. Less and you risk not picking it up in the ground clutter.

Scroll down, occasionally it'll list other notable satellite viewings.

Cheers easy.

Edit.
* At its highest. It is often visible from as soon as you can find it rising out of the sunset all the way to the eastern horizon .

Last edited:
This guy seems pretty legit

I thought that too.

But;

A; they are Americans

B: the ex USN fighter pilot is hanging around with some dubious characters on the UFO circuit

C: Raven 2008's article above comes from a chap that looked into this incident and others and surmised that they could have been chasing radar reflecting balloons and even some balloons with limited jamming capability. The incident occurred during work up as other similar events did.
The fighter jock mentioned one "tictac" appearing from a dark object the size of a boeing 737 just under the surface of the sea. Balloons such as above have been used and released from US subs since the early 60's.
Here is the full article; Are Some Of The UFOs Navy Pilots Are Encountering Actually Airborne Radar Reflectors?

D; they are Americans

The J button suggests that this NASA link isn't in this thread (but it occurs to me that the link may have been mangled by formatting). I'll post it anyway.

Obviously you may choose to select a closer city, but I've used the site on behalf of others in the past, as far north as Darlington, and the results weren't significantly different.

It's accurate to the minute (you'd bloody hope so, it's rocket science) and the appearance azimuth accurate to, eg, WSW, but in fact it always appears above a particular tree outside the from door.

If it's visible for >3min, you'll see it high overhead. Less and you risk not picking it up in the ground clutter.

Scroll down, occasionally it'll list other notable satellite viewings.

Cheers easy.
Used it to get an amazing look at the ISS, on time and on task, appearing beautifully framed through the gap in the trees between the neighbour's place and ours on a summer evening. couple of years ago.

TIC TAC UFO : AN EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH THE PILOT WHO CHASED IT : PART 1

Worth a watch.

There is a Part 2

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Spank-it The Science Forum 24
Spank-it The Science Forum 39
pc supa The NAAFI Bar 30

Latest Threads