Napoleon 3 theatre will be re-named the Sheikh Zayed theatre

I think you'll all be glad to know that the Chateau de Fontainbleau outside Paris is being renovated, and that the Napoleon 3 theatre will be re-named the Sheikh Zayed theatre.

Under directives from President H.H. Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan and instructions by General Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Abu Dhabi Crown Prince and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces, Sheikh Sultan bin Tahnoon, Chairman of the Abu Dhabi Culture and Heritage Authority (ADCH) and Chairman Abu Dhabi Tourism Authority (ADTA) signed here yesterday an agreement to restore and rehabilitate the famous Chateau de Fontainebleau whereby the Government of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi shall finance the restoration and rehabilitation works of the historic palace with a total value of 10 million euros.

According to the agreement, the Napoleon III Theatre shall be renamed to Sheikha Khalifa bin Zayed al-Nahyan Theatre in appreciation of Sheikh Khalifa's generous initiatives and his leading contributions and support to culture
the whole story here: http://www.ameinfo.com/118497.html
There you go. And all that for 10 million euros, which seems like nothing. They could have got some European at least, and rename the Napoleon 3 theatre the "Flavio Briatore Theatre", 10 million is nothing to him.

Get your hotdogs, marshmallows and bumper book of campfire songs. The Frogs are going to be setting fire to something soon.

mr.fawlty said:
I think you'll all be glad to know that the Chateau de Fontainbleau outside Paris is being renovated, and that the Napoleon 3 theatre will be re-named the Sheikh Zayed theatre.

Under directives from President H.H. Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan and instructions by General Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Abu Dhabi Crown Prince and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces, Sheikh Sultan bin Tahnoon, Chairman of the Abu Dhabi Culture and Heritage Authority (ADCH) and Chairman Abu Dhabi Tourism Authority (ADTA) signed here yesterday an agreement to restore and rehabilitate the famous Chateau de Fontainebleau whereby the Government of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi shall finance the restoration and rehabilitation works of the historic palace with a total value of 10 million euros.

According to the agreement, the Napoleon III Theatre shall be renamed to Sheikha Khalifa bin Zayed al-Nahyan Theatre in appreciation of Sheikh Khalifa's generous initiatives and his leading contributions and support to culture
the whole story here: http://www.ameinfo.com/118497.html
There you go. And all that for 10 million euros, which seems like nothing. They could have got some European at least, and rename the Napoleon 3 theatre the "Flavio Briatore Theatre", 10 million is nothing to him.
First bold - hasn't he done well :?: He was only an Officer Cadet when I knew him - wish my Dad was rich :D

On a more serious point - I expect the Frogs will be outraged. I also expect they will tell them to Fcuk Off :twisted: