Napier Barracks

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by walt_of_the_walts, Oct 18, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am on a Weapons and Range Course there this weekend and as per usual, I have not received any JIs. :pissedoff:

Sod It. I'll go there anyway, but I won't be allowed to take my car in unless the Guardhouse have been informed?

Has anyone got the Guardroom number?

Thanks

2. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

I may still have the number at home,Jeezus! You're off to Napier Bks...FFS, Good luck,we were there on Annual Camp in July,The WO & Sgts mess dining room was burnt down so we shared our meals in the Officers mess,The food is the worst I have EVER tasted!! (Watch out for the she-beast slop jockey!) The accomodation is falling down & non of the lockers in the room we were in were intact.The Gurkhas moved in the day we left & stayed the night then jacked it it's that bad!
    I'll check for the number when I get home around 1800Hrs.
    Spike

3. Contacted them and got it all sorted. Thanks Spike and Mag.

Think I'll eat off camp, then...or bring my own ORPs

4. Seeing as the MGS guy on the gate is an octogenarian you'll have no problem. In fact you'll need your car to go and get some ragga dan down town as the food is diabolical!

5. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

In the town center up the hill from Weatherspoons is a f*ckin brilliant 'all-u-can-eat' oriental scoff house ran by a bunch of ex-gurkhas. Nine of us plus beer; £108.00! Worth the trek!