Napa

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by J_D, Jul 26, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. J_D

J_D LE

Spent all weekend in Agia Napa, it was great!

Went on this party boat that left at 23.30pm and came in at 5am!

Anyway, we were having a laugh when this woman came over and starting chatting to our mate, Emmaunel. I spotted a bulge where a woman shouldn't have one! Then in the light I realised she was actually a he! I tried my best to stop manu from carrying on with this thing! He didn't believe me until this thing whispered " I hope you like men".

Poor guy has vowed to stay clear of napa now!

2. ooohh, close call, good observational skills, or was it very blatent? It could have been funny to leave it at watch the reaction (trainspotting-esque)

OS

3. J_D

J_D LE

Even though my friend is French, I could not stand the thought of a He/She taking advantage of him! That would haunt me for life!

4. Hit Nissi Beach on Sunday- the beach bar is a good place for a serious afternoon session!

Enjoy the delights- we are having our activities in Ayia Napa seriously curtailed by the bone OOB rules!!!

5. J_D

J_D LE

Crawled into the Castle, would of enjoyed it more if it wasn't so god damn Humid!

Went Nissi on Sunday, unfortunately weekends at the beach is annoying, too many tourists! Prefer the week, when its less busy. Larnaka is good for beaches, can't remember the name but its by the goldfish bar!

6. Too many tourists? Why do you think we go? That place should be illegal- it is so wrong it's right!!!!

7. These party boats are renowned for sexual liberation and experimentation! Back of the net! :D (apart from the girly-boy! 8O )

8. J_D

J_D LE

You been up to the square? With the little chapel on it. Jumping from the cliffs into the sea is great, plus its quiet! We went off roading in our mates land rover on sunday (originally got lost), it was amazing! Went to where those underwater caves are also. But the current got too strong in end, we had to leave it! The amount of divers that have died in those under water caves!!! We didn't want to be part of that lol

9. If a guys dressed as a woman and he sees a guy he likes and think 'Oh yes! I'd dip the wick in THAT candle holder!' does he get a stiffy? Wouldn't that be a MAJOR give away?

Beebs

10. J_D

J_D LE

No beebs, this guy was a pre-op transexual. Its tucked a way. Believe me when I SAY the shape of this he/she was to manly. Plus it's jaw line was too square! If I was drunk then I may of let my friend go with it!

We also had this American guy with us, he's only been at work for 2 weeks. He jumped over bored in the middle of the med lol He was off his head on something that wasn't alcohol or it might of been that being american can't handle his booze?

11. Someone give him a pint of wifebeater, rather than a pint of dishwater (aka american beer)? :D

12. J_D

J_D LE

He was on Carlsberg then went onto Ouzo, then whiskey. He was pouring it away like there was no tomorrow. We went to leave at 6am and he had wondered off! Looks like he made it back to Nicosia as he is in work now! He tried starting fights with every one. One lass came up to me and asked if i knew this guy, I asked why, she replied that he'd threatened to knock the sh1te out of her boyfriend. I told her I had never seen him before. Then all night he kept coming up saying I was one in a million and was hugging me! God this guy is mad! He has now taken refuge in a corner at work.