• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Nancy P soon to be history?

By all accounts the Queen Bee of the House has stepped in it. Appears even the Obama worshipping press has set their sights on Nancy, actually invoking the Nixon era doctrine of "what did you know and when".

So is Steny making his move and Rahm helping his "good friend" achieve the position of Speaker?

Looks like Nancy is on the ropes and from all I have seen missed a few lessons at the Clinton correspondence course for lying convincingly.

I for one want Nancy P to stick around she makes for entertaining news, better then a soap opera........

Yep, she certainly didn't get as good a grade at the clinton correspondence course for lying convincingly as the previous scumbags in office thats for sure.

As a better man than me once said 'i like the puppet on that hand but not the one on the other'

She's going to be black-jacked by the main-stream media because she's been caught in an outright lie. Couldn't happen to a nicer bitch IMHO. Now we need to trip up "Diamond Jim" Harry Reid. :cool: :p :p

Leon Panetta, Obamas CIA director says the Agency told the truth and Pelosi was indeed told about the methods being used.

Blinky is still denying everything of course, remains to be seen if she keeps her speaker job after being caught out like this.

the Press smell blood, the feeding frenzy begins.......

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Auld-Yin said:
Wish I knew what the hell you were talking about - but then again I ain't a Septic.
For the benefit of those here in the motherland who are wondering what our colonial bretheren are talking about:

Nancy Patricia D'Alesandro Pelosi (born March 26, 1940) is the current Speaker of the United States House of Representatives. She is a member of the Democratic Party. Before being elected Speaker in the 110th Congress, she was the House Minority Leader from 2003 to 2007, holding the post during the 108th and 109th Congresses.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nancy_Pelosi

And here's a piccie:

Michael Martin with Breasts basicallly (or is that slanderous?)

ctauch said:
Goldbricker said:
There also finally looking at ABSCAM Jack Murtha, None too soon for that scumbag bastid.....
Jack and Nancy by all accounts are birds of the same feather. I am so hoping Nancy doesn't step down. As long as she keeps running off at the mouth she is likely to undermine Obamacare and any attempt to ram that piece of crap through the house. Even right minded dems are backing away from the bitch as if she had the plauge or ebola.

Panetta has even taken up sides, and basically called the botox whore a liar.

Steny and Rahm are working on making a move, but the Queen Bee will need to be pryed from the speaker chair with a crowbar. She isn't leaving on her own accord, which means a coup d'état in the house (unlikely) or she dies.

This is a blessing in disguise for the GOP minority, and gives cover to the house dems that can't stand the selfish cunt.

Couldn't have come at a better time for the country..........
The people of PA's 12th Congressional District deserve better than Murtha. Military veteran or no, it's about time his conduct recieved the scrutiny it deserves. Some Marines will be glad to see him get his come-uppance too I dare-say. :wink:

Murtha Airport Got Military Upgrades

Millions Secured for Projects That Have Never Been Used for Intended Purpose

By Carol D. Leonnig
Washington Post Staff Writer

Thursday, April 30, 2009

JOHNSTOWN, Pa. -- At the behest of Rep. John P. Murtha (D), chairman of the House defense appropriations subcommittee, the Pentagon has spent about $30 million equipping the little-used airport named for him so it can handle behemoth military aircraft and store combat equipment for rapid deployment to foreign battlefields.

Most of the improvements, funded through appropriations approved by Murtha's panel, have not been used for their intended purpose. The projects delighted National Guard and reserve units based in Murtha's Pennsylvania district that have seen budget cuts, but critics charge that the expenditures have been a waste of taxpayer dollars.

Ruckerwocman said:
ctauch said:
Goldbricker said:
There also finally looking at ABSCAM Jack Murtha, None too soon for that scumbag bastid.....
Jack and Nancy by all accounts are birds of the same feather. I am so hoping Nancy doesn't step down. As long as she keeps running off at the mouth she is likely to undermine Obamacare and any attempt to ram that piece of crap through the house. Even right minded dems are backing away from the bitch as if she had the plauge or ebola.

Panetta has even taken up sides, and basically called the botox whore a liar.

Steny and Rahm are working on making a move, but the Queen Bee will need to be pryed from the speaker chair with a crowbar. She isn't leaving on her own accord, which means a coup d'état in the house (unlikely) or she dies.

This is a blessing in disguise for the GOP minority, and gives cover to the house dems that can't stand the selfish cunt.

Couldn't have come at a better time for the country..........
The people of PA's 12th Congressional District deserve better than Murtha. Military veteran or no, it's about time his conduct recieved the scrutiny it deserves. Some Marines will be glad to see him get his come-uppance too I dare-say. :wink:

By Carol D. Leonnig

Muthra has more skeleton's in his closet then Jeffery Dahmer. In the last month alone there have been drips and drabs coming out on him; Murtech his nephews business getting millions in no-bid defense contracts, and just the other day his opponent Ret LTC Russel stated that Murtha's aide threatened to have him recalled to active duty and court-martialed for his run at Murthas seat in 2008. Appears that Russel's CO at the time confirms the events.

Makes you wonder who is really leaking all this. I smell a rat. I'm thinking there is a battel brewing in the democrat caucus over in the house. There is no love lost between some, Jane Harman and Steny Hoyer have been quite open over the fact that they don't like Pelosi. Seeing that the Obama sycophants like NBC and MSNBC wouldn't willy-nilly go after Pelosi if the messiah said not to, makes you just wonder......

Ruckerwocman said:

By Carol D. Leonnig

Thursday, April 30, 2009

JOHNSTOWN, Pa. -- At the behest of Rep. John P. Murtha (D), chairman of the House defense appropriations subcommittee, the Pentagon has spent about $30 million equipping the little-used airport named for him so it can handle behemoth military aircraft and store combat equipment for rapid deployment to foreign battlefields.

Most of the improvements, funded through appropriations approved by Murtha's panel, have not been used for their intended purpose. The projects delighted National Guard and reserve units based in Murtha's Pennsylvania district that have seen budget cuts, but critics charge that the expenditures have been a waste of taxpayer dollars.
You know whats so screwed up about that? Ft. Indiantown Gap, PA. is less than 50 miles away.

Home of the PA ARNG, 28th Infantry Division(M), 56th Stryker Bde. It also has the RTI(Regional Training Institute )with its distance learning centers and can easily handle 25,000 + troops.

Muir Army Airfield that's where the C-17's go, not Johnstown. Thats where they have the AH-64's and that new Homeland Security bird, not Murtha's boondoggle

http://www.airnav.com/airport/KMUI/

http://www.airnav.com/airport/KJST

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
ctauch said:
Auld-Yin said:
Wish I knew what the hell you were talking about - but then again I ain't a Septic.
Would be why it was posted in here you thick twunt.
Well, excuse me for posting on a British Army website.

Many thanks rampant for the explanation.

Auld Yin:

In the US the Speaker is not someone who is supposed to be impartial and sit quietly (sucking up perks). The Speaker is the leader of the Majority party.

She is, in essence, being accused of lying by members of her own party. It is increasingly clear she was lying. (I have no idea as to why people act surprised that a politician was lying)

Many of us here are pleased to see the Dems in disarray. Added to the above, today Obama suffered a defeat in his attempts to close Gitmo by a 90 to 6 vote in the Senate, despite the fact that the majority of the Senate is Dem.

January 20, 2013 cannot come soon enough!!

DavidBOC said:
today Obama suffered a defeat in his attempts to close Gitmo by a 90 to 6 vote in the Senate, despite the fact that the majority of the Senate is Dem.
oh really? Interesting! Wonder if the anti-gitmo movement's going to be a lot quieter from now on?

mac1 said:
DavidBOC said:
today Obama suffered a defeat in his attempts to close Gitmo by a 90 to 6 vote in the Senate, despite the fact that the majority of the Senate is Dem.
oh really? Interesting! Wonder if the anti-gitmo movement's going to be a lot quieter from now on?
Don't count on it. Contrary to popular opinion there is no majority of anti-Gitmo voters. They are a very small and very vocale fringe, predominately lead by the insufferable ACLU. What happened yesterday in the Senate and will be repeated in the House is the dems put their finger in the air and found there is no support to bring those at Gitmo to the US for any reason.

This also shows the complete and utter incompetence of the 'Bamster. He was so quick to sign an executive order signalling the closing of Gitmo, with out first coming up with a viable plan. No instead he sent AG Holder over to Europe a few weeks back asking the French, Germans and other to take some of the detainees off his hands and they all said NO.

During hearings this week FBI Director Mueller said detaining those from Gitmo in the federal prison system, even a super max, is not feasable. Those at Gitmo pose a serious problem and the federal system is not set up to handle them.

My guess is BHO has over played his hand on Gitmo and will regret his signing that executive order on his first day in office. Gitmo won't close anytime soon.

Yes, it's all very well those social concience-Liberal-Democratic Senators applauding the decision to close Guantanamo - it's a different matter when they're asked to put the prisoners up in their own state, the NIMBY flags go up very quickly.

Congressman Murtha said he would be thrilled to have them in the jail in his district.

But ABSCAM Jacks relatives probably run it so there's Franklins to be made.

Listening to Obama speaking at the National Archives earlier today and heard an apologist, and whining 4 year old (I have one I know what they sound like) trying to make his case. I then went and read the speech and was struck how often he invoked himself. I was left with; he hasn't an f'ing clue what to do now with his Gitmo closure position and the congress slap down he was just handed; instead he reverted to blaming Bush.

This one really struck me:
In other words, we went off course. And this is not my assessment alone. It was an assessment that was shared by the American people who nominated candidates for president from both major parties who, despite our many differences, called for a new approach — one that rejected torture and one that recognized the imperative of closing the prison at Guantanamo Bay
http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/politics/wire/sns-ap-us-obama-text,1,121227.story?page=1

Well really now why are the dems in the House and Senate withholding funding to close Gitmo. If there was a mandate by the American people to close Gitmo why did Harry and Nancy do an about-face?

Contrast Obama’s speech with Cheney’s
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/05/21/AR2009052104387.html

Cheney was a more even leveled speech, a bit dry and less eloquent then Obama, but Dick was never a riveting speaker.

This struck me most and really brings home the difference between conservatives and democrates. I use conservatives because I am convienced the GOP is nothing more the "democrat lite"
So we're left to draw one of two conclusions, and here is the great dividing line in our current debate over national security. You can look at the facts and conclude that the comprehensive strategy has worked and therefore needs to be continued as vigilantly as ever. Or you can look at the same set of facts and conclude that 9/11 was a one-off event, coordinated, devastating, but also unique and not sufficient to justify a sustained wartime effort.

Whichever conclusion you arrive at, it will shape your entire view of the last seven years and of the policies necessary to protect America in the years to come.
I think at this point Obama is on the ropes. As stated earlier in this thread he made a bad decision signing that order the first day with no plan. His speech today showed that.

I think we can say that the honeymoon may well be over, ABC, CBS, NBC and their surrogate cable news channels may not have gotten the word yet, but I think Congress has started hearing something, sadly the speaker is still tone deaf, and harry is worried he will lose re-election in 2010.

So the Nancy and Harry about-face is status quo and the Bamster, a new comer to DC politics, is confused, IMHO.

Latest Threads