Nancy P soon to be history?

Discussion in 'US' started by ctauch, May 15, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. By all accounts the Queen Bee of the House has stepped in it. Appears even the Obama worshipping press has set their sights on Nancy, actually invoking the Nixon era doctrine of "what did you know and when".

So is Steny making his move and Rahm helping his "good friend" achieve the position of Speaker?

Looks like Nancy is on the ropes and from all I have seen missed a few lessons at the Clinton correspondence course for lying convincingly.

I for one want Nancy P to stick around she makes for entertaining news, better then a soap opera........

2. Yep, she certainly didn't get as good a grade at the clinton correspondence course for lying convincingly as the previous scumbags in office thats for sure.

As a better man than me once said 'i like the puppet on that hand but not the one on the other'

3. She's going to be black-jacked by the main-stream media because she's been caught in an outright lie. Couldn't happen to a nicer bitch IMHO. Now we need to trip up "Diamond Jim" Harry Reid. :cool: :p :p

4. There also finally looking at ABSCAM Jack Murtha, None too soon for that scumbag bastid.....

5. Leon Panetta, Obamas CIA director says the Agency told the truth and Pelosi was indeed told about the methods being used.

Blinky is still denying everything of course, remains to be seen if she keeps her speaker job after being caught out like this.

the Press smell blood, the feeding frenzy begins.......

6. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Wish I knew what the hell you were talking about - but then again I ain't a Septic.

7. you're not the only one :? :? :? :?

8. rampant

rampant LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

For the benefit of those here in the motherland who are wondering what our colonial bretheren are talking about:

Nancy Patricia D'Alesandro Pelosi (born March 26, 1940) is the current Speaker of the United States House of Representatives. She is a member of the Democratic Party. Before being elected Speaker in the 110th Congress, she was the House Minority Leader from 2003 to 2007, holding the post during the 108th and 109th Congresses.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nancy_Pelosi

And here's a piccie:

[​IMG]

Michael Martin with Breasts basicallly (or is that slanderous?)

9. The people of PA's 12th Congressional District deserve better than Murtha. Military veteran or no, it's about time his conduct recieved the scrutiny it deserves. Some Marines will be glad to see him get his come-uppance too I dare-say. :wink:

Murtha Airport Got Military Upgrades

Millions Secured for Projects That Have Never Been Used for Intended Purpose

By Carol D. Leonnig
    Washington Post Staff Writer

Thursday, April 30, 2009

JOHNSTOWN, Pa. -- At the behest of Rep. John P. Murtha (D), chairman of the House defense appropriations subcommittee, the Pentagon has spent about $30 million equipping the little-used airport named for him so it can handle behemoth military aircraft and store combat equipment for rapid deployment to foreign battlefields.

Most of the improvements, funded through appropriations approved by Murtha's panel, have not been used for their intended purpose. The projects delighted National Guard and reserve units based in Murtha's Pennsylvania district that have seen budget cuts, but critics charge that the expenditures have been a waste of taxpayer dollars.

10. Muthra has more skeleton's in his closet then Jeffery Dahmer. In the last month alone there have been drips and drabs coming out on him; Murtech his nephews business getting millions in no-bid defense contracts, and just the other day his opponent Ret LTC Russel stated that Murtha's aide threatened to have him recalled to active duty and court-martialed for his run at Murthas seat in 2008. Appears that Russel's CO at the time confirms the events.

Makes you wonder who is really leaking all this. I smell a rat. I'm thinking there is a battel brewing in the democrat caucus over in the house. There is no love lost between some, Jane Harman and Steny Hoyer have been quite open over the fact that they don't like Pelosi. Seeing that the Obama sycophants like NBC and MSNBC wouldn't willy-nilly go after Pelosi if the messiah said not to, makes you just wonder......

11. You know whats so screwed up about that? Ft. Indiantown Gap, PA. is less than 50 miles away.

Home of the PA ARNG, 28th Infantry Division(M), 56th Stryker Bde. It also has the RTI(Regional Training Institute )with its distance learning centers and can easily handle 25,000 + troops.

Muir Army Airfield that's where the C-17's go, not Johnstown. Thats where they have the AH-64's and that new Homeland Security bird, not Murtha's boondoggle

http://www.airnav.com/airport/KMUI/

http://www.airnav.com/airport/KJST

12. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Well, excuse me for posting on a British Army website.

Many thanks rampant for the explanation.

13. Auld Yin:

In the US the Speaker is not someone who is supposed to be impartial and sit quietly (sucking up perks). The Speaker is the leader of the Majority party.

She is, in essence, being accused of lying by members of her own party. It is increasingly clear she was lying. (I have no idea as to why people act surprised that a politician was lying)

Many of us here are pleased to see the Dems in disarray. Added to the above, today Obama suffered a defeat in his attempts to close Gitmo by a 90 to 6 vote in the Senate, despite the fact that the majority of the Senate is Dem.

January 20, 2013 cannot come soon enough!!

14. I this the same Nancy P who had half of her family beside her during the inaugural ceremony? I felt as if I eaten too much candy floss when I saw it.