• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Nana

Took a roast dinner round to my nan's on Sunday.
After putting it in the fridge, I put the kettle on. She appeared to be asleep so I tried to wake her to let her know I'd brought her dinner. No matter how I tried, I couldn't, and it quickly dawned on me that she may have passed away....
I don't know what came over me, I kissed her and caressed her breasts.
Feelings I thought didn't exist welled up in me and in no time at all I had laid her on the settee, pulled her skirt up, pulled her surgical stockings down and as I pulled her inconti pants to one side I entered her....for a couple of minutes I gave in to my animal instincts but just as I was about to reach an explosive climax, she opened her eyes and shouted "BOOO!!!"

I mean, what kind of sick cunt pretends to be dead?

Latest Threads