• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Naming a hound

Castle MDN has taken delivery of a new Black Labrador (bitch) still in its clingfilm wrapping.

Its blacker than a Golliwogs claypit and need to name it pronto.

I therefore throw it to the NAAFi to name it.

Already dismissed are Guy Gibsons dogs namesake, Rod, Rick, Dave, Jimpy, cnut and anus.

I expect a pile of dribble but I suppose if you throw enough sh1t at a wall, some of it will stick.

"and boogie"

then when she jumps up, you can shout ..........................................................

GET DOWN and boogie

Ahh my taxi's here already.

Blackie

Trigger (from Band of Brothers, not Only Fools and Horses)

Blog (Black Dog)

Mohammed (You can parade him proudly around a predominantly muslim area and see if what the papers is saying about muslims and dogs is true.)

Spot?

Patch?

Ace (as in black as the ace of spades)?

Or to be a little more conventional, my dogs are called Dottie and Mabel, find an old girl's name that isn't heard these days and pick that.

Latest Threads