Names in posts

Discussion in 'REME' started by Humphrey_De_Tiluel, May 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Dear all,

Please pay attention to the site rules you agreed to when you registered to use this site.

ARRSE site aims, rules and complaints procedure

Please pay particular attention to the following part:

If this policy is not clear enough please feel free to pm me and we can discuss it further.

The rules are there for a reason, not only do they allow us all to retain an amount of PERSEC they also go a long way to preventing the owners of the site from being prosecuted if a user decides to start posting libelous comments and names the person.

There have been several threads in the REME forum which have developed into "Cpl X or Lt Col Y is a ....."

Please stop.

Humph.

Edited by me to say I've just had to bin another 2 threads because of naming and general wankness. Please keep names - and accurate descriptions! - off the Boards.

Ta,

OS

2. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

One additional point - the REME Board is watched with amazing avidity by certain Corps personnel - and especially by some in Glasgow. Efforts (mostly fruitless, I'm glad to say) to find and 'out' posters on here who deviate from the Party line have gone on for a while - so do be careful - you ARE being watched :)

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.