Names and phone numbers...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by The_Cheat, Jan 25, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ok, I've been recieving some texts from a number that I don't have in my phone. I only know a few things about this girl.

-I met her in the last few days
    -I managed to get my hands up her skirt

Problem is, I can't remember who she is or even where we met... It could have been 3 or 4 places in the last few days.

I'm calling on the great and good on here to help me figure out a cunning way to get her name (without looking like the eejit I am!) so I can do some research / phone recce to check if she's worth a poke!

Over to you!

T C
  2. give me her number and I'll find out for you.
  3. I'm tempted! I tell you what, we'll let this run for a bit and see if we get anything good. If not then it's all yours!

T C
  4. Why go for anything good. PM me her number, I'll text her saying "Hi, what's your name" and report back.

Then in return you can do me a favour, as I have girl called "Kim" in my mobile phone, and I've no idea who she is, or where she's from?
  5. Fuck it, what's the worse that can happen? I'm not fucking her at the moment so it's not like I'm missing out on anything!

PM sent.

T C
  6. WHOA WHOA WHOA! What about me? I have nothing else to do this afternoon, or for the entire week to be honest.
  7. Text her and tell her you want to put her name in your adress book on the phone and aren't too sure of the spelling.

If she replies with just one name then say "I know that, I was wondering about the other one".

Obviously there are flaws in this as no plan survives blah blah blah BUT you can always back peddle like buggery and still come away with her name.

Pleaase feel free to send me money, or her picture! :)
  8. It's Biscuits_AB's neice
  9. George mate, you've got to be quick about these things, don't take it personally!

I would have tried the spelling trick but she already know's I'm not sure who she is!

T C
  10. Txt sent. Will report back when/if I hear anything.
  11. Go on the offensive then. Ask her to spell YOUR names!!
  12. Don't take it personally that you're refusing me the chance of some amusement??? Are you serious???

What about a two pronged attack by Smudge and I? :wink:
  13. Listen you, I'm only about 3% sure who you are but you know what, spell my full name!

Sincerely yours,

Archibald Fostiropulous
  14. terroratthepicnic

terroratthepicnic LE Reviewer Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Runners

Perhaps she is an arrser, so is reading this thread.

But this should be an easy one to get out of. When in colly I was seeing a chick for about 2 weeks before I found out her name. Now this wasn't easy to sort out, so, one evening I cooked her dinner, while I was cooking I called her from the kitchen but pretended to have just forgotton her name and made a joke of it. It worked and many nights a shagging ensued.
  15. Update, her name's not Helen.....will update later if I find anything.