Name your poison...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by threesend, Apr 21, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Okay ARRSERS - seeing that this is the NAAFI bar...

what do you or your other half drink when you go out...?

2. Stella/Kronie/Guiness followed by double brandy and ginger ale

3. Depends on who's not watching their drinks.

• Like Like x 8
  4. Bombay blue saphire and tonic

5. Guinness until I feel bloated, then cider, followed by tequilla & vodka Redbulls.

If I'm in my local country pub and one of the regulars - Billy The Rabbit is present, I'll also buy a pheasant or a bit of venison meat. If Billy's brother - Davy The Dealer is there I'll get a couple of grams of whizz and give CDT the middle finger.

6. Real ale or if in Pompey, Pussers rum (and coke- sacriligious I know).

7. You buying then?

8. London Pride. I rarely touch short drinks in the belief that I probably upset my liver enough just drinking beer. If I have a drink at home which is fairly rare, I drink bottles of Sol which I can pick up at quite a good price.

9. Since your offering Threesend; Ill have a black Russian, Vodka, Tia Maria n FAT coke in a tall glass no ice thanks....dont even think about putting any diet juice in my drink... cheers

10. I'll usually stick to Guinness until I'm bloated, then I switch to whisky. Preferably a nice glass of Jamesons or Bushmills, or sometimes a glass of Laghroaig or pretty much any decent Scottish single or mixed blend. All drank with nothing more than a single cube of ice of course. None of this mixing with coke or lemonade bollocks! ;0)

Sent from my iPhone using ARRSE

11. Guinness, Guinness, and more Guinness.

12. Vino Collapso, and the lad drinks Whiskey and lager. It makes for a fun evening trying to get him into bed without the pair of us falling over.

(As has been proved many a time on ARRSE crawls).

Fwuffs always tries to get me to drink Sambuca - she's mean.

13. i dont know any black russians........maybe try google?

14. Ill just have the vodka n coke then....:thumright: would also be happy with a singapore sling...hmmm:thumright:

15. Depends on my mood.

Wine, G&T, V&T, JD&Coke, bitter (preferably real bitter, not Smiths or Tetley) Guiness