Name your poison...

Okay ARRSERS - seeing that this is the NAAFI bar...

what do you or your other half drink when you go out...?

Stella/Kronie/Guiness followed by double brandy and ginger ale

Bombay blue saphire and tonic

Guinness until I feel bloated, then cider, followed by tequilla & vodka Redbulls.

If I'm in my local country pub and one of the regulars - Billy The Rabbit is present, I'll also buy a pheasant or a bit of venison meat. If Billy's brother - Davy The Dealer is there I'll get a couple of grams of whizz and give CDT the middle finger.

Real ale or if in Pompey, Pussers rum (and coke- sacriligious I know).

London Pride. I rarely touch short drinks in the belief that I probably upset my liver enough just drinking beer. If I have a drink at home which is fairly rare, I drink bottles of Sol which I can pick up at quite a good price.

Since your offering Threesend; Ill have a black Russian, Vodka, Tia Maria n FAT coke in a tall glass no ice thanks....dont even think about putting any diet juice in my drink... cheers

I'll usually stick to Guinness until I'm bloated, then I switch to whisky. Preferably a nice glass of Jamesons or Bushmills, or sometimes a glass of Laghroaig or pretty much any decent Scottish single or mixed blend. All drank with nothing more than a single cube of ice of course. None of this mixing with coke or lemonade bollocks! ;0)

Sent from my iPhone using ARRSE

Guinness, Guinness, and more Guinness.

Vino Collapso, and the lad drinks Whiskey and lager. It makes for a fun evening trying to get him into bed without the pair of us falling over.

(As has been proved many a time on ARRSE crawls).

Fwuffs always tries to get me to drink Sambuca - she's mean.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Depends on my mood.

Wine, G&T, V&T, JD&Coke, bitter (preferably real bitter, not Smiths or Tetley) Guiness

i can imagine an ARRSE crawl resembling something like the "star wars bar"..

just dont bring a blaster snail when we all have light sabers...

are you all sure that your allowed to drink?....

there was me thinking you were all cadets?....

L

lumpy2

Strictly a lager lass myself. But I've been doing a spot of cider research lately. I blame the Guzzler.

vodka, gin, wine, girly pink cider, wkd and spicy and coke! Oh and mine's a bottle of dog!

but he IS a clerk so allowances must be made!

Depends on the occasion. If I'm down the pub watching the poofball/rugger/having a chat I'll stick to Stella. On a 'night out' I'll have a few pints then on to rum (kraken if they have it) and coke for the remainder, broken up by a few liquid cocaines.