Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

Storm Arwen: Man killed by falling tree as high winds batter the UK​

1637965757897.png

Storm Arwen: Man killed by falling tree as high winds batter the UK

Shipping forecast Violent Storm 11 in several areas.
1637966330159.png

Shipping forecast and gale warnings
1637966229035.png
1637966139290.png

Last edited:
bit blowy here this evening , think the black bin in my garden is now on its way to Norway, might have to put my big jumper on if it gets any colder

Cold down here on Merseyside. Rain and very high winds. Friend of mine over near Hull way mentioned they currently have high winds and snow.

bit blowy here this evening , think the black bin in my garden is now on its way to Norway, might have to put my big jumper on if it gets any colder
It’s a North wind, I doubt if it’s on its way to Norway unless you are really far North.
My bin has been doing laps of the garden at the North side of the house, as the wind seems to swirl round there when it’s blowing from that direction.

Storm Arwen, presumably Aragon is sleeping on the couch tonight

What's the next one going to be Storm Galadriel

Kirkz

LE
Book Reviewer
It’s a North wind, I doubt if it’s on its way to Norway unless you are really far North.
My bin has been doing laps of the garden at the North side of the house, as the wind seems to swirl round there when it’s blowing from that direction.
TBH the wind is howling here from the East , going to be a noisy night

Already got mine on.
Bird feeder table seems to be heading towards Quantocks.
Where do I get more peanuts? (Seem to be scarce and all the birds love them)

4.30 in the morning ......flat calm , 2 degrees C outside

20211127_053950.jpg

That bastards just missed me while walking the dog!

Playing fetch?
Stopped there to cross the road, got halfway across when heard the crack, turned to see the bugger fall.
Good day to be a wood pikey I suppose.

Latest Threads