• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Name That Show

Having completed my kids exercise and done all the other shite we do on leave I find myself bored and propose we have a little game.

I will quote a line from a TV show, you are tasked with both guessing the show and then producing a quote of your own from another show of your choice.

Play along or your dog will die.

"But you get free ring ding..."

Having completed my kids exercise and done all the other shite we do on leave I find myself bored and propose we have a little game.

I will quote a line from a TV show, you are tasked with both guessing the show and then producing a quote of your own from another show of your choice.

Fonejacker. My dog's already dead, so you can't bully me.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer

I don't know, but a Google search brought me this:

Ring-a-Ding Girl - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

3-2-1 and a few characters makes 10
Correct and heres the answer

Ted’s Baffling Explanation: “Well the first three letters of arches might have been clue enough, but we also said not strolling but he’s going too. Well if you take away HES from arches, all you have left is ARC. If you rearrange that with the sheet music, you’re left with ‘Music Maestro Please’. So what do think that means? Maestro! The British Leyland Maestro! You’ve won the car!”

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Fuck. Whatever you do, don't invite me to ask another. I've used my brain for the day and couldn't think of anything hard enough for this crowd.

Latest Threads