Name that Doris

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by roseandpose, Jan 6, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Regarding the front cover of the current Soldier Magazine, a disturbing rumour is floating that this bint is not actually a member of the Corps. I have heard one rumour regrding who she is, but need confirmation before exposing this revelation.

More worryingly, are the beeatches joining now of such mingness that we coldn't find at least one good looking one??
  2. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

Just for the record, Ladies and Gents: Don't 'Name that Doris'.

3. Best she doesn't turn up in my Unit wearing that much makeup....
  4. Good looking girl, but with a very strange left eye..........
  5. It's all that squinting through the magnifying glass thats done that.
  6. Either that, or she's got some of my range glue in her eye......
  7. Magnifying glass, eh? Where Op Int leads, the beetches will follow. Well, maybe 10 years ago - if they were leathered........................
  8. I can confirm that it is not this Doris
  9. Is that not an AGC beret she's wearing? Looks a bit dark for Cyprus Green. 8O

10. Blame the QM's. They never can tell the difference. I remember the QM at Chicksands ordering the wrong ones!! He was RSigs.
  11. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

That'll be 'Cypress' green, named after the tree and not the island.
  12. Ooops, sorry there Cpunk, My Corps History ain't what it should be. In my defence, I am a transferee. I can bore you with REME history if you want! :oops:
  13. First we had hammers..then they gave us really big spanners...... :):):)
  14. I never progressed further than Hammer large adjusting and hammer small adjusting!
  15. I'm a transferee. That's no excuse!!!! If you were applying for a new job in civvy street and didn't research the new company you'd never get the job. Every transferee should be reqired to recite Corps history from memory, lets be honest, there isn't that much anyway! Or do you even know that? Only stating the date of the formation of the Corps forthwith can save you now.................