Name that Bear Competition NAAFI in the COB

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
BFBS have just mentioned that there is a $5 draw and name that Bear competition at the NAAFI in the welfare village in the COB.

Personally I think it should be named in honour of the founder of a local cultural or religious group.

Anyone have any other ideas?

Whats the betting that the competition is about to come to a sudden halt?

don't call it Mohammed - it would be disrespectful. Call it George W...

No Mohammed the complete Cnut thats the full title

Glen Torpy?

'Not Mohammed' just to make sure everyone knows we are not trying to insult any religion at all, honest.

theoriginalphantom said:
'Not Mohammed' just to make sure everyone knows we are not trying to insult any religion at all, honest.
To reuse an old one - call it "Still".

Pedo-bear.

How about really taking the pi55 and calling it MoHAMmed, complete with the emphasis on the ham part!

Shame it's not a cuddly pig! :D

Teddy??

Nothing too insulting ...

If it's fat call it "Buddha the Fat Cnut"

If it's skinny, stick a nappy on it and call it "Ghandi the Skinny Cnut"

Or "Salmon Rushdie the bear who got you Muslim cnuts bang to rights" (Sal for short)

K13

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Blue_On_You said:
Agree totally, Mohammed it is.
Thats just silly. One is a filthy, hairy, snuffling, beady eyed, untrustworthy brown thing that shits in the woods. The other runs Chillingham Road News 'n Booze.

How about Paddington. Thats a nice name for a bear.

TheIronDuke said:
Blue_On_You said:
Agree totally, Mohammed it is.
Thats just silly. One is a filthy, hairy, snuffling, beady eyed, untrustworthy brown thing that shits in the woods. The other runs Chillingham Road News 'n Booze.

How about Paddington. Thats a nice name for a bear.
Nah that will never work who would ever name a bear that

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Steven said:
theoriginalphantom said:
Bear Still / Still Bear - no sorry must have been at the thickness pills 'cause I don't get it. I don't understand what you mean either.

BuggerAll said:
Steven said:
theoriginalphantom said:
Bear Still / Still Bear - no sorry must have been at the thickness pills 'cause I don't get it. I don't understand what you mean either.
'cos it's STILL MOHAMMED. - Thicko!

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Arpie said:
BuggerAll said:
Steven said:
theoriginalphantom said:
'cos it's STILL MOHAMMED. - Thicko!
OK a still Mohammed would be an easier target than a moving one which is a bonus, but I still don't get it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
fltpilot The NAAFI Bar 88
a_nony_mouse The NAAFI Bar 93
Line_Grunt The Intelligence Cell 8