Name on the list? Come on in...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by 1stgulfmac, Apr 11, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I thought I'd look on eBay for a couple, hoping some greedy cunt of an invitee has a pair and decided not to fucking bother and to turn them into cash instead. It's what she would have wanted.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Had a look for Mr A. Scargill but no joy

3. Are you really Alan Sugar?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Neil Pillock not going! Lets hope the event he's attending in Wales isn't near a beach.

5. You looking to sell your Mother? Buyers' Market nowadays mate.

6. It's going to be the "in" event of the year to go to so far.
    Jeremy Clarkson is going, but then he would go to an opening of a pack of fags!

7. _Chimurenga_

_Chimurenga_ LE Gallery Guru

It'd be ironic if Mark Thatcher got lost on the way to the funeral.

• Like Like x 2
  8. I bet old Teflon Tony is gutted his partner in crime Bush has declined to attend.

means he'll have to chat to Cherie instead of going over who to illegally invade next..

9. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

I think kirchener should have come along to see what a popular leader looks like :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. I worked on a rebuild of a house he bought for himself and his then septic wife. Loads of cash-in-hand paddys on the site. Someone put up signs saying "this way to the bog mark". "this way for the stairs mark" etc.

11. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Michael Portillo is Married? I had him down as an Iron Hoof!

I suppose it could be his sister!

12. IIRC he swings both ways ( told to me by a BTP mate- not sure how she knew though).

13. Wot no Vera Lynn (97)? Shirley Bassey and June Whitfield are going, is Vera too Churchill for them?

14. Dont see Paul Weller's name on the list.