Name my pussy

OK, this is a bit of a long shot, knowing the clientele who normally hang out in the NAAFI. We're getting a cat, and the breeder has given it a totally gash name, and we're getting rather desparate to find a better name before we get the cat on Saturday. The prize? The honour and the warm feeling that you successfully named my cat:

It's a brown Burmese female, and if we don't get a better suggestion, Mrs Stoat is going to call it "Mei" (cos the other one's called "April")... :roll:

Difficulty:

No sexual references, no poo references (i know what brown things suggest in your filthy minds, cos they do it in mine too!), no "pussy" references. Sorry to spoil the fun, but Mrs Stoat is only mildly accepting the fact that I'm even asking you guys at all!

Mandelson.

Cats generally bugger off for long periods then show up expecting to be loved, have no sense of shame and basically do what they want.

This one won't be allowed to bugger orf for long periods - it's a breed that can't be let out of the house: they tend to go up to people & make friends with them & then get stolen..

Anya - tigger? It's not orange with black stripes, it's brown for chrissakes! :lol:

Poppy?.................or something sophisticated like Minette

8)

"Tenko" :lol:

DAYWALKER

Mephusala

Mr Diggory

Deefer

Mini Me

USS Nimitz

Tripod

Gentle Ben

Eros

Sapphos

mickey blue eyes

The Spirit Of Lord Lucan

Nonce

erin................cookie...................tiggles.......tiddles...........medusa.........rose..............genie..................

As you can see I am crap at female names.

Only had male cats and a dog

Oooops, didn't read the part that said it was female. :oops:
In that case just Madame Miaow, though it makes better sense if you have a boycat called Chairman. Now, where did I put my coat...? :roll:

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Sodger - old fashioned word for troop

Bugrit - an ancient word from the Indian subcontinent which means ruler.

G'addavit - Eastern european word for astute animal.

Alkilya - Gurkhali word for guardian.

Yashati'mapit Yacnut - Egyptian Pharaoh's soothsayer

NB The actual spelling, root, pronunciation and even existence of these ancient names is quite difficult to prove.

Quey Ma Tha? - Burmese for Son of a bitch

Nga Lee Soat? - Burmese for suck my cock

Southbaht? - Burmese for faagina

Dong? - Burmese for dick

Chi? - Burmese for shite

Maylo?- Burmese for MotherFcuker

Sow Maylo? - Burmese for Stupid MotherFcuker

Wok?

Noodles?

No 39 with fried rice?

Bitch?

Britney?

Tsunami?

Gollem?

Yoda?

why don't you call it Tone.

last time i saw something with a nose that brown it had a grin like a waanking jap ,and had just pulled it's head out of Dubya's arrse.

Little Fecker

Chink

Allahhu Ahkbar

Joachim Peiper

The sacred fire of eternal judgment (it would stop the other cats messing with her)

The littlest Hobo

Ghengis

Latest Threads