name is not on the list....sweet news from labanon

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by chrisg46, Jul 21, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. chrisg46

chrisg46 LE Book Reviewer

2. He should have been allowed aboard........ and eased over the rail mid-passage.
  3. I would have loved to be the official that had the job of checking his paperwork and then informing him that he was unable to travel :) infact I would have paid good money to be able to do it.

4. love it, wish cap'n Hook was there too :D
    i would like to see Bakri's reaction on camera
  5. He may have been turned away by the Royal Navy, but question is who is he going to try it on next with?.
  6. Was on the news last night, almost fell off my chair laughing. I sincerley hope the Israeli children have scribbled his name on a Paveway Bomb! It's moments like these that light up anotherwise grim news day!
  7. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

Firstly, well done to the Embassy and RN people for spotting him.

Secondly: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! :D
  8. Apprently it was FCO Officials not the RN that spotted him.

The FCO seem to be better at the the job than the UK Immigration. :D
  9. It was the "Kill All Infidels" banner that gave him away!
  10. "I was only tying to get to Finsbury Park for the Friday Prayer, honest Govner!!!"
  11. Ha! There is a god... and apprently it's not the one he belives in.

Shame someone didn't pin a "I am A Hezbolla memeber" sign on his back and waited for the inevitble Isreal reaction.
  12. I'll take the comment back about the FCO doing a better job than the UK immigration. There is 30 immigration officers from the Home Office processing people out there at present!.
  13. Poor old Abu, No Body luvs him.
    Must be missing his handouts.
  14. You couldn't make this up could you?

After a lifetime of anti-semetic nonsense Bakri got the old brown fear when they're actually coming to get him.

Perhaps he had a sudden change of heart? Reformed his character? Repented at the pearly gates?

Ha - let the f****r get a Hellfire through his car window.