name is not on the list....sweet news from labanon

I would have loved to be the official that had the job of checking his paperwork and then informing him that he was unable to travel :) infact I would have paid good money to be able to do it.

J

love it, wish cap'n Hook was there too :D
i would like to see Bakri's reaction on camera

He may have been turned away by the Royal Navy, but question is who is he going to try it on next with?.

Was on the news last night, almost fell off my chair laughing. I sincerley hope the Israeli children have scribbled his name on a Paveway Bomb! It's moments like these that light up anotherwise grim news day!

cpunk

LE
Firstly, well done to the Embassy and RN people for spotting him.

Secondly: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! :D

cpunk said:
Firstly, well done to the Embassy and RN people for spotting him.

Secondly: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! :D
Apprently it was FCO Officials not the RN that spotted him.

The FCO seem to be better at the the job than the UK Immigration. :D

Warrior_Poet said:
It was the "Kill All Infidels" banner that gave him away!
"I was only tying to get to Finsbury Park for the Friday Prayer, honest Govner!!!"

Ha! There is a god... and apprently it's not the one he belives in.

Shame someone didn't pin a "I am A Hezbolla memeber" sign on his back and waited for the inevitble Isreal reaction.

I'll take the comment back about the FCO doing a better job than the UK immigration. There is 30 immigration officers from the Home Office processing people out there at present!.

You couldn't make this up could you?

After a lifetime of anti-semetic nonsense Bakri got the old brown fear when they're actually coming to get him.

Perhaps he had a sudden change of heart? Reformed his character? Repented at the pearly gates?

Ha - let the f****r get a Hellfire through his car window.

Quality, reckon though that the FCO etc will have a list of "undesirables" couldn't the government slip the IDF a few quid to drop a laser guided bomb on the loon.

Horridlittleman said:
What a shame. He could always try to get Syria to let him back! I think not.
In a way he has made Syrian Intelligence aware he is in Lebabnon now. Lets hope a car pulls up and bundles him in the boot on a trip back to Damascus!

Hilarious! I laughed so hard when I read this story...almost renewed a little faith in the system. I bet he'll appeal the decision though and Cherie B will take up his case, cos he's a minority and we're discriminating against him.

Latest Threads