Name Change .... Rifleman to Skirmisher !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Comrades of the Black Mafia,
Be advised that the WOKE and PC Brigade of the Canadian Department of National Defence has recently pressured our fellow Rifle regiments to desist from using the Rank/Term of “RIFLEMAN” .
They declared that this term was too GENDER SPECIFIC ...... suggesting that the various Rifle Regiments adopt the term “PRIVATE”.
In true Black Mafia form, the various regiments offered the compromise term .... “ SKIRMISHER” ....
Harking back to the traditional role of Rifle Regiments in the Peninsula Wars, where our antecedent Regiments performed the screening reconnaissance role so admirably .

So , please be warned , those in a position to do something before the PC Brigade suggest the removal of RIFLEMAN .....Do something !!!
Still on Stag
Not so Celer et Audax any more !

Be advised that the WOKE and PC Brigade of the Canadian Department of National Defence has recently pressured our fellow Rifle regiments to desist from using the Rank/Term of “RIFLEMAN” .
They declared that this term was too GENDER SPECIFIC ...... suggesting that the various Rifle Regiments adopt the term “PRIVATE”.
In true Black Mafia form, the various regiments offered the compromise term .... “ SKIRMISHER” ....
Harking back to the traditional role of Rifle Regiments in the Peninsula Wars, where our antecedent Regiments performed the screening reconnaissance role so admirably .

So , please be warned , those in a position to do something before the PC Brigade suggest the removal of RIFLEMAN .....Do something !!!
Still on Stag
A second thread, why?

To get to the widest readership possible before the WOKEs attack ... RifleMAN, GuardsMAN , ArtilleryMan, SeaMAN etc, etc
Given most use the whats new bit, sections tend to be irrelevant. And double thread creation tends to be viewed negatively.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
To get to the widest readership possible before the WOKEs attack ... RifleMAN, GuardsMAN , ArtilleryMan, SeaMAN etc, etc

now you've done a second thread I'm going to actively support the change in name, just so you can burst into indignant flames.

Personally I'm hoping for rifle-twat now

daywalker

LE
Kit Reviewer

Still on Stag

Let me go and have a quick look on the shelf where I keep my fcuks and I will get straight back to you.....

Status
Not open for further replies.