Name? Bond. Jane Bond.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by KGB_resident, Jul 14, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

2. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

3. The theme is very close to me for personal reasons. My wife is a former lieutenant of KGB and graduated in the High School of KGB. Eventually she retired. It was long ago in Soviet times.

As for the last phrase from the quote then how would typical Briton look at the end of this century?
  4. Australian.
  5. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

6. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

An Albanian in a wheel-chair who doesn't speak any English at all?
  7. Feckin easy... just get any old tom, dick, harry or indeed fido, sling a black blanket over them, then tell them not to speak or you'll thrash them and marry them off to an OAP....

for that authentic "middle eastern lady" feel and smell if someone should lift the burka a bit, dip them in contact adhesive, and throw them into a mixture of horse hair and rotting pilchards...

Job jobbed.
  8. Bardzo watpie. Szpiegowac dla anglikow...dlaczego? :D
  9. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

If you loved me you would swallow that!
  10. Stabbed.
  11. Jeszcze Polska nie zginęła, Kiedy my żyjemy.
  12. [​IMG] :?:
  13. You have my sympathy Boris. I used to play hide the bratty with an ex Stasi woman. She was cold and business like when sober, and depressingly morose after a drink. Bad times.
  14. Sandmanfez,

Did she keep her old uniform for errr extra fun?
  15. Frankly speaking I have never seen my wife in a uniform. She never wore it at home, in public places. I saw only photos made for documents.

I suppose that MI5/6 servicewomen rarely wear uniforms. I wish them all the best because I'm too well aware how difficult are trainings. Everyday life of an agent of secret services is a hard work, if fact invisible for public.