Name and shame!!

Discussion in 'Gunners' started by meiktilaman, Jan 22, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Those long winter evenings must just fly by.

2. Believe me PB night shift just zooms right by in a blink of an eye!

3. Fcuk me, the HAC stuff is expensive. I know they are in the City but bloody hell....

4. I've got one of those pullovers and I don't care - so there :headbang:

5. Certain Ossifer in a Sweaty TA Gunner Regt does. :plotting:

6. I quite like their stuff. I bought a nice new pattern 29 Cdo tie as a result of meiktilaman's outburst against the regi sweater. Much nicer than the old stripey one a la stable-belt!

I think I might get a sweater too, just to annoy those who stand against officer fashion victim status. I've got red moleskin jeans and I'm not afraid to use them!

7. What exactly is the facination with Red moleskin trousers? Why are they so popular with officers, apart from the fact that it sets them apart from OR's.

8. Anyone for a few ginger beers eh chaps? We'll have a jolly spifing time!!!![​IMG]

Cheers Easy!

9. S*it, that didn't work!!!! It was supposed to display the picture of the Rupert in the red cords, gay HAC jumper and quilt-come-scarf effort round his neck!!!!

Cheers Easy!

10. And the braces aren't HAC, but Guards.

W@nkers !.

11. Well, if you would associate with such people .....

12. Ginger beers? If you could drink like officers instead of talking about it, then we might have a few gallons for a warm up. There are two effs in spiffing by the way, just like p1ss off. Map of Africa motif sh1t-catcher jeans versus red moleys? I know what I would choose!

13. Pimms o clock what!

14. i have had the unfortunate experience of seeing a bloke in RHA jumper and socks. Let the side down with his guards braces