• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Nakedness

I have been an avid fan of drinking beer and somehow loosing my clothes for a while now.

Does anyone else suffer from this affliction and why??

Stories of nked bars etc most welcome.

if you look up a thread called "in the raw" posted some time ago , you will see that this is common practice amongst hetero tigers everywhere. :)

Yes, I was a sufferer for many years although I now seem to have grown out of it - however given the right circumstances?!! :twisted:

It is a perculiarly military passtime - along with rugby clubs I suppose.

I remember distinctly some years ago dancing naked on the bar of the mess with 3 or 4 others while the bar staff continued to serve pints between our legs to the fully clothed punters on the other side. In hind sight I have often pitied the bar staff and the view that they had during this incident.

bernoulli said:
Dance of the Flaming A*rseholes....... :D
Kluang, Malaya, the market at about midnight, I did the "Flamer" to celebrate my 21st. It was only later that someone informed me that, only a few tables away, sat my boss, his very attractive wife, and their two teenage daughters.
I got a few extras out of that, but sadly, fcuk-all else. :oops:

Latest Threads