Nakedness

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by elvislives, Nov 5, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have been an avid fan of drinking beer and somehow loosing my clothes for a while now.

Does anyone else suffer from this affliction and why??

Stories of nked bars etc most welcome.

2. YEA HAVN'T HAD A NAKED BAR!!! FOR AGES. BRING IT ON!

3. Don't do it as much now, my CO told me I had to start setting an example after he saw the pictures... d'oh!

4. if you look up a thread called "in the raw" posted some time ago , you will see that this is common practice amongst hetero tigers everywhere. :)

5. Yes, I was a sufferer for many years although I now seem to have grown out of it - however given the right circumstances?!! :twisted:

It is a perculiarly military passtime - along with rugby clubs I suppose.

I remember distinctly some years ago dancing naked on the bar of the mess with 3 or 4 others while the bar staff continued to serve pints between our legs to the fully clothed punters on the other side. In hind sight I have often pitied the bar staff and the view that they had during this incident.

6. & what about sumo wrestling in just kecks trying to push opponent off table with heavesd fm belly

7. Is that a proposal for the Arrse Christmas pub crawl?

Do you hear that Beebs? Get em off!

8. ARSE Xmas Pub Crawl.....

Damned fine idea, name the place, the time and dresscode (70's, Drag, Nothing!!) I will be there.

:D :D :D :D

9. Dance of the Flaming A*rseholes....... :D

10. only of the matelots......... :roll:

11. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

As Shortfuse said, check out the thread "Getting in the Raw " in the NAAFI Bar

http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=1813

12. Kluang, Malaya, the market at about midnight, I did the "Flamer" to celebrate my 21st. It was only later that someone informed me that, only a few tables away, sat my boss, his very attractive wife, and their two teenage daughters.
    I got a few extras out of that, but sadly, fcuk-all else. :oops:

13. That will be you and me then Bernie!? I thought I recognised you :wink:

14. What a big Poppy you have, Fish. Compensating for something? :wink:

15. Tennessee sour-mash has been known to 'take off clothes' AND paint!

:)