Naked-woman-falls-from-holiday-balcony-during-sex-with-husband

Erghhh!! She's 49. :puker:

I hope the paramedics were prepared for such a wrinkly saggy spectacle?

Erghhh!! She's 49.
That explains it.

She'd have had her lady bits smeared with a generous dollop of KY and been sitting on the edge of the balcony for a bit of high rise dogging. Along come the vinegar strokes and ....... the rest is history.

49? I hope the poor, little lass doesn't grow up traumatised and that it puts her off sex for life. Tits won't even be around her knees yet!

Nah they'd be flopped over her eyes like a pair of spaniels ears or empty shopping bags, take your pick
Only if they were gi-fucking-huge. If they were small to mediium sized then they might be quite acceptable for perving. Think positively you miserable git. This is tits we're talking about and there's no photos. If you use your imagination you can pull one off just thinking about some pert 49 year old tits. Chance of a quick wank? Always worth taking...

I don't know why this has been holed (probably in CA) but there's the possibility of a good thread with loads of pictures of upside down tits. The scientific possibilites are endless.

Only if they were gi-fucking-huge. If they were small to mediium sized then they might be quite acceptable for perving. Think positively you miserable git. This is tits we're talking about and there's no photos. If you use your imagination you can pull one off just thinking about some pert 49 year old tits. Chance of a quick wank? Always worth taking...

I don't know why this has been holed (probably in CA) but there's the possibility of a good thread with loads of pictures of upside down tits. The scientific possibilites are endless.
Ok fair point well made, I concede

Latest Threads