• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Naked Streaker Chases Cops

Naked Streaker Turns On Cops

It could be a scene from a Benny Hill show – although this story starred a naked man rather than a troupe of scantily-clad women.

One minute a nudist was being pursued by police, the next he had turned the tables and was chasing the shocked officers instead.

The naked man had been reported to police by several passers-by who saw him jogging around a field.

But, as police bore down on him, he suddenly turned and shouted at them. The officer closest to him took fright and sprinted in the opposite direction.

It took another 15 minutes before the streaker was finally brought under control and arrested.

But, as police bore down on him, he suddenly turned and shouted at them. The officer closest to him took fright and sprinted in the opposite direction.

It took another 15 minutes before the streaker was finally brought under control and arrested.

http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/article.html?in_article_id=73287&in_page_id=2

Attachments

Looks to me as though the streaker needs the exercise. Why try to stop him running? Set a dog on him to increase the speed/intensity of the workout.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
CarpeDiem said:
Why in Hell's name does that cop have his baton extended (fnar fnar oo matron and all the rest of it)?! It's not as if he's in danger!
I think his belt was loose, though I'm sure his hoop was tighter than a tight thing on a tightrope as he legged it away from the bloke.

Latest Threads