Naked Streaker Chases Cops

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Ritch, Oct 29, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Naked Streaker Turns On Cops

It could be a scene from a Benny Hill show – although this story starred a naked man rather than a troupe of scantily-clad women.

One minute a nudist was being pursued by police, the next he had turned the tables and was chasing the shocked officers instead.

The naked man had been reported to police by several passers-by who saw him jogging around a field.

But, as police bore down on him, he suddenly turned and shouted at them. The officer closest to him took fright and sprinted in the opposite direction.

It took another 15 minutes before the streaker was finally brought under control and arrested.

But, as police bore down on him, he suddenly turned and shouted at them. The officer closest to him took fright and sprinted in the opposite direction.

It took another 15 minutes before the streaker was finally brought under control and arrested.

http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/article.html?in_article_id=73287&in_page_id=2

Attached Files:

2. I would run from that wobbly arse too!

3. "Naked cop chases streaker" would have been funnier.

4. I find this image much more amusing:

[​IMG]

5. What exactly was the cop frightened by? Was the guy's truncheon bigger than his?

6. Looks to me as though the streaker needs the exercise. Why try to stop him running? Set a dog on him to increase the speed/intensity of the workout.

7. Perhaps they were playing kiss catch...........

8. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

You should be asking yourself why, and be honest to your feelings.....

9. Is there any other type of "streaker"?

10. He (the streaker) looks like Rory McGrath from, They think it's all over.

11. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Well, that depends if you are talking about streaky bacon, or pigs. It might be more apt to say "Streaky chases pig"

12. And yet there are cops who simply can't grasp why the public has lost respect for them...

13. Why in Hell's name does that cop have his baton extended (fnar fnar oo matron and all the rest of it)?! It's not as if he's in danger!

14. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

I think his belt was loose, though I'm sure his hoop was tighter than a tight thing on a tightrope as he legged it away from the bloke.