Naked Pics Of Atko For Auction.....

...Ok not quite naked, but almost.

I don't usually bother my arse with all this, but as it's raising money for Combat Stress and I am the only one with access to these pics I will get involved.

So Maidens, shove your tie pins up your grinners because I have, up for auction, pictures of the site ladies man....Atko!

1) Atko, in combats, chest out looking warry (kind of)

2) Atko, naked except for a pair of pink frilly undies, complete with dollar bills stuffed down them (3 para morars must have been round)

3) Atko, naked except for a pair of teeny black kecks, complete with a cut out of "The Hoff" strategically placed on his pods.

All proceeds to charity, so get bidding bitch.es and choose your pic!

OK as its for a good cause I will give you £5

Number 2

Moodybitch said:

So Maidens, shove your tie pins up your grinners because I have, up for auction, pictures of the site ladies man....Atko!

2) Atko, naked except for a pair of pink frilly undies. Lynx @£5

3) Atko, naked except for a pair of black kecks, complete with a cut out of "The Hoff" strategically placed on his pods. Dozy @£10

Lynxtips said:
OK as its for a good cause I will give you £5
who cares about cause, its pics of me for christ sake !!!

(please add sarcasm)

Moodybitch said:
Moodybitch said:

1) Atko, in combats, chest out looking warry (kind of) Ting @£5

3) Atko, naked except for a pair of teeny black kecks, complete with a cut out of "The Hoff" strategically placed on his pods.

Come on ladies this is for charity - get bidding

Oh this is bad. The poor bloke has agreed to auction off his pics for combat stress and no one can be arsed to bid. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

I know ther ehas been a lot on here raising money for this but a few quid is all thats been asked for. Dig deep you tight fisted gits

T-T

Am scrabbling around the back of the sofa as we type.... :D

Moodybitch said:
Moodybitch said:

3) Atko, naked except for a pair of black kecks, complete with a cut out of "The Hoff" strategically placed on his pods. Dozy @£10

Im a bit confused, has Ting bid on number one or not? If not I'll bid a fiver. If she has then I'm too poor to go any higher :(

Go on then, seeing as it's Atko and it's for such a good cause I'll put in a bid of £12 for number 3, I can't afford much more than that, I'm skint!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C The NAAFI Bar 8
X-Inf The NAAFI Bar 8
E The NAAFI Bar 17