Naked Mess Bar! Just dont bring the cameras next time!

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by FRAG, Jun 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. No but who gave her the pearl necklace?
  2. He's got bigger moobs than she has !!!! :D
  3. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

4. Good drills the Monkeys have gone up in my estimation after this, they are human after all. Its going to be fun being interviewed by one of them if you inform them you've seen them naked :wink:

I wonder what the lad at the back is doing with his hand, she looks a bit shocked, nice TATS
  5. Looking at the first few comments to the article on the scum sheet, it would appear to be a non-story. Nobody cares what the RMP get up to in their free time, and quite right too.
  6. It brightened up my otherwise uninspired day :)

These pics should have been posted in the Gallery first.
  8. I bet she is gonna have a fun time trying to be all serious now down town on shift, even more so if it all kicks off in tingle tanlges (if its still called that), you can just see the goading shed get from the lads in there (and ladies). Still its good to see that naked bar is still alive and well in the fatherland, couldnt get away with that in the UK what with civvies running the messes these days. Cue nostalgia........
  9. The sun, the only paper that expects you to give up your life while on duty but not live your live while off duty.

Why do people still buy that crap paper?
  10. well apart from that hahaha
  11. In a non PC world I believe the CNUT who gave the photos to the paper should be stripped naked, tarred and feathered, given a internal with welders gloves and put through a kangaroo court. However because we are civilised and dont do that kind of thing I hope he chokes on his puke from his piss up he has with any money he gains. What happens on the piss stays on the piss.
  12. The Sun are bragging that 'their photos' will get her the sack. Vindictive c*nts. As for the c*nts who gave them the photos and the lasses name, I hope they get thiers.
  13. The only crime being commited there is that she's not face down on the bar getting back scuttled!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.