Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Naked Cleaners

Dark_Nit

LE
Book Reviewer
Boss of naked cleaning firm silences critics by doing job herself
1581107264586.png

The boss of a naked cleaning company has hit back at critics who said she wouldn't do the job herself by polishing in her underwear for clients – after quitting a £16.50-an-hour role because she realised her new business would make her more cash.

Nikki Belton, 33, will be stripping down from her office wear to lingerie to scrub the houses of five customers after trolls on social media claimed she wouldn’t do the job she was expecting others to take on.

Her business The Naked Cleaning Company offers domestic cleaning services from lingerie, topless to fully naked cleaners from £75 per hour to up to £95 per hour.

I've given the wife a day off from cleaning and hired the above lady in for a full house clean...

As I've already booked my slot, you lot can have sloppy seconds.

HHH

GCM

Surely if she is any good of a cleaner, she would clean up after herself , so there would be no sloppy seconds ?

Dark_Nit

LE
Book Reviewer
Surely if she is any good of a cleaner, she would clean up after herself , so there would be no sloppy seconds ?
So long as she cleans up after me....

Cleaners must have some professional cleaning experience and must be over 25 - but can be of any shape or size......... With that criteria for hiring, l hope to fcuk you get to pick who cleans your flat, my luck I’d pay the £95 and end up with a 25 stone 60 yr old Albanian gran.......

View attachment 448464
The boss of a naked cleaning company has hit back at critics who said she wouldn't do the job herself by polishing in her underwear for clients – after quitting a £16.50-an-hour role because she realised her new business would make her more cash.

Nikki Belton, 33, will be stripping down from her office wear to lingerie to scrub the houses of five customers after trolls on social media claimed she wouldn’t do the job she was expecting others to take on.

Her business The Naked Cleaning Company offers domestic cleaning services from lingerie, topless to fully naked cleaners from £75 per hour to up to £95 per hour.

I've given the wife a day off from cleaning and hired the above lady in for a full house clean...

And the Friday night thread winner is @Dark_Nit

This has given me an idea, a cunning plan...

I give you, Chubby Naked Cleaners..

6DA7099C-7A2B-4785-894B-D7963E9CA95B.jpeg

philc

LE
There is a whole stable of adult films that fit this fantasy, mostly dusk busty Latino is.

Just saying.

View attachment 448464

I have glass shower door and a lot of windows, but I doubt her soapy tits would be able to get to all the corners no matter how long I stand watching her other side of the glass

Latest Threads