naked bar!

what about the 59 boys getting nicked in Norway for the naked bar.... talk about a sense of humour failure on the part of the Norwegians!! Page 4 4 of todays daily Mail is funny as fcuk

Quality!!! I bet their new SSM is impressed. I know he's called a few Naked Bars in his time.

Clerk_of_Jerks said:
Quality!!! I bet their new SSM is impressed. I know he's called a few Naked Bars in his time.
the one that has just picked up (DH) ????

A_Knocker_Till_The_End said:
Clerk_of_Jerks said:
the one that has just picked up (DH) ????
No, his replacement (JR). He may not even have taken up post yet. We were room mates and did our cadre together.

Goodness how rude, So much for the land of instigators of rape and pillage. :roll:

.............I love it..........effin civvies with no sense of humour!

I particularly like the paragraph at the end of the paper report...it reads

"One source said: "It's the sort of thing you might get away with at a particularly lively party on base. But if you do it in public and end up splashed all over the Norwegian papers, then God help you."

I bet they get the fan, extension lead and the stand thrown at them!

JR is still in Hameln, I bet he's looking forward to it. Well i know he was looking forward to getting back the last time i spoke to him. Dunno about the nakid bar part tho.

sapper_37 said:
so how long before these guys become hats again?
fecking wrong if that were to happen, most of us have done this at some stage in civvie street.

admittedly not all of us have made the daily mail, but still.

well in lads.

I love this comment on the article....

That's nothing. I've seen British Army lads do far worse here in Canada. Harstad is lucky that the boys didn't express their displeasure in other ways.

- Barbara, Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada

Only a bit of fun, but as usual they will be made examples of, rather than be protected by heirarchy, soldiers NEED to let of steam and are generally more foolish than civilians......I am sure there are better things to be worrying about.

Have done a serious amount of nights out in Harstad in the nineties and the locals are usually pretty ok with it. Maybe in the nineties the Norges realised that it was best to put up with it due to the threat of the Ruskies etc coming over the border and invading them. Since the Cold War took a back seat it doesnt seem to be the in thing anymore to left your hair down- or trousers in this case !!
Good effort anyway fellas- anyone who hasnt stood naked in a bar with his mates is gay !

Bar manager Petter Holmbakken said he had never seen anything like it.

"To be perfectly honest, I and a lot of other Harstad residents are fed up with the Englishmen."
But he'll still quite happily take their cash in his bar.

Good effort :D

Nothing wrong with it at all..................

Says he who is still mentally scarred after the naked bar I was "forced" into attending and the mexican bum wipe I subsequently had to endure in Steinkjer in the late 80's! 8O

Problem with naked bars is where to put your money, fags and lighter :?

Sh1t! I thought someone had just called it ... I'm sat at my desk stark bollock naked.

It feels kinda good too.

I was hoping for a nice time shooting pool and taking some beers with my friends," 29-year-old Cecilie Kleppe said.

"When I came in they made rude comments which were not very charming.

"After a while they starting getting undressed. They were dancing about and shouting 'Ooh, ah, naked bar'.

"It was distasteful and I think disgusting."
Fucking Brilliant, thats brightened up a boring Thursday morning!

Some of the men started waving their privates
Abso-feckin-loutely brilliant! If they weren't Sappers there'd be a Privates privates joke in there somewhere!

Good on 'em. Hopefully the irate senior hofficers will put it down to high jinks and let them off with a slap on the wrists. I wish them well!

F_G

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lance_corp_more_rant The NAAFI Bar 24
Pablo_Escobar The NAAFI Bar 27
LordVonHarley The NAAFI Bar 12