Naked Bar

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Lance_corp_more_rant, Aug 24, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I declare the man who calls it must first strip off.
  2. I say either let the poor bugger get on with it or section him under the Mental Health Act. This constant jailing is a bit tedious.

Mind you, maybe he's just glad to get into a nice warm prison cell, what with winter coming up...
  3. There ya go, got my kit off ready for the session!!!!!!

Attached Files:

4. 'The former Royal Marine, from Eastleigh in Hampshire................'

I thought there was something familliar about that bloke, something from my childhood......something from my childhood in Southampton.......

DAD!! Put your fucking clothes back on!!!
    • Like Like x 2
  5. My missus worked in the courts up there. They loved it when he was in, such a welcome change from the usual neds, and a chance for some of the older women to see a bit of cock.
  6. Feckin naturist walts!!! Oh hang on...
  7. Maybe he would better of parading his butt naked self down in the Falklands.... at least the only things that might be offended down there out in the country will be sheep and penguins...
  8. It's just plain daft. If he want's to be naked in the open air, he needs to find a naturist club. In spite of the weather up there, there must be one in Scotland somewhere where he can tear his clobber off the minute he walks through the gate?
  9. "...Perth Sheriff Court, which was initially held up while court staff found a sheet of brown paper for him to sit on "for hygiene reasons".

Poor bugger, must have run out of 'Wet Wipes'
  10. But only a bit, especially in winter. Why is it that those who insist on going nekkid in public are always the very ones who shouldn't? Gymnasts, lingerie models, sure, but why only ever the plug-ugly ones?
    • Like Like x 1
  11. It's Perth in Scotland, not Perth in WA, so it's summer at the moment. (This means that the temperature is a balmy 15-20 C as opposed to the midwinter temperature in the upside-down Perth of a chilly 15-20 C.)
  12. And yet he gets tougher sentences for going around bollock naked than most of the looters.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Camouflage?