Naked Attraction

I was channel surfing last night and landed on something called 'Naked Attraction' on Channel 4.

For those of you who are unaware of it, I can best describe it as 'Blind Date' without Cilla, the hilarious spontaneous wit or clothing of any description. The rationale behind the show is that the contestant chooses a date from a selection of stooges on the basis of the appearance of their tits or knob. That's about it, really.

I fancy that I am unshockable, but this was just a parade of bell-ends (in both senses of the word) and minges and very little else as far as I could work out. For the real perverts our there, if you find a display of meat hanging in a cold store stimulating, then this will be right up your street.

Being Channel 4 in 2016, gay and lesbian contestants are massively over-represented.

I am reminded of the history of ancient Rome before its downfall. Is this all my fault for voting Brexit?

Troy

LE
Now there's a coincidence. I also stumbled upon this last night and found it a bit of an eye opener. There was quite a lot of close camera work on the pussy regions which was also shown before the rest of the bodys and faces.

The amount of tattoo work on the women was a surprise too, I'm so out of date about this.

Are the blokes supposed to be sporting a raging blue veiner, or be all flaccid?
Also do the production staff ice cube up the girls nipples?

A mate asked you understand

Had this on series record for a few weeks now, perv that I am. :)

Yes lots of tats, both on the men and women. What surprised me more was the amount that shaved. Most birds and quite a few of the blokes are fully shaved and I'm not talking about their bonces!

Maybe it's my age but I do prefer a bit of grass on the wicket.

Tats, otherwise known here a "tart stickers" but applies to both sexes of a certain type.

Subsunk

War Hero
Book Reviewer
I can remember thinking 'Blind Date' was rubbish, but after 'Naked Attraction' it's a BBC costume drama by comparison. I'm vaguely worried about what comes in 20 years' time to make NA look classy. A serial killer or a rapist getting to pick his next victim, or something like that.

'Don't call her a Lesbian' If being knuckle deep and tongue lashing another woman for three years isn't a lesbian, then I need to amend my sexual attraction matrix
What, non stop? forget your sexual attraction matrix, she's got to be some kind of record holder?
Norris McWhirter must straining to get out of his grave (assuming he wasn't cremated or stuffed or something)

Right. Who wants to score some serious Metro-Lib points by contacting Channel 4 and demanding that the Trans and Disabled communities be better represented?

I was channel surfing last night and landed on something called 'Naked Attraction' on Channel 4.

For those of you who are unaware of it, I can best describe it as 'Blind Date' without Cilla, the hilarious spontaneous wit or clothing of any description. The rationale behind the show is that the contestant chooses a date from a selection of stooges on the basis of the appearance of their tits or knob. That's about it, really.

I fancy that I am unshockable, but this was just a parade of bell-ends (in both senses of the word) and minges and very little else as far as I could work out. For the real perverts our there, if you find a display of meat hanging in a cold store stimulating, then this will be right up your street.

Being Channel 4 in 2016, gay and lesbian contestants are massively over-represented.

I am reminded of the history of ancient Rome before its downfall. Is this all my fault for voting Brexit?
It is fucking madness. For all its Thin veil of PC jibber jabber it's basically public/pubic body shaming and an indicator as to how low today's starry eyed no marks will go to get on telly

I am struggling to understand where it's going to end. It's out pacing satire

Murder games, imaginative suicidal ideation with viewers picking the best and the winner getting to perform it live

And that presenter is a right fucking mess. Pointing out she's been finger banged my angry birds as well as cocked by blokes gets boring after a while

You want to beat that crap, how about....

Arrse, the live show.

Do the blokes have the option of picking out a bird after a few pints?

It is ******* madness. For all its Thin veil of PC jibber jabber it's basically public/pubic body shaming and an indicator as to how low today's starry eyed no marks will go to get on telly
It's the only place left to go for the 'selfie' generation. For a production company, it's just 'Monkey Tennis' writ large.

Last edited:
I believe there's another similar program, (dont know which channel) where they get on a bed fully clothed while an anonymous announcer tells them to take each others clothes off!

Latest Threads