Naked and Afraid......

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by no-body, Aug 30, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. 'Naked and Afraid' coming soon to the Discovery Channel. The latest offering from the '500 channels to fill' brigade, me I think its going to be shite, but hey paps out an all that, could be interesting....

Hey History Channel - Hitler was bad, ok, we get it.....
    • Like Like x 1

Search function is a wonderful thing :)
  3. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

All paps have been pixellated into oblivion for US consumption. Although whether they'll be de-pixellated to put up viewing figures for non-US audiences is another matter.

4. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

does this show mean that someone has 'wired' up jarrods rape truck then?
  5. No tits, no view. Tits out, prob watch, simple.
  6. Good idea!
  7. I'm so glad I knocked my Virgin Media package back down to the basic level. I now save £30 a month and find that whilst there was nothing on with 110 channels there is still nothing on with the 40 free to air channels. At least I'm not paying to watch nowt these days :)
    Oh, and that program sounds pump BTW!
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Anything worth watching on TV these days, can be watched for free on line.
    No need for expensive satellite subscriptions, or even a TV license.
    Nothing but utter shit and drivel on 99.9% of the time!
  9. The tv licence gent who kept visiting me to check that my tv was still absent said that if I streamed live footy I had to have a licence. Toe rag.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
  10. Don't tell them then. Can they prove it?
  11. Dunno. Eventually got a licence after installing a freesat dish. Waste of money, but at least I'm not continuously chucking it at Virgin or Sky.

Edited to add in any case I quite like getting monstered in the sports pubs.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
  12. What are they afraid of? Ar they naked and being hunted down by cannibals through a snake-infested minefield?
  13. If you stream it live on a pc you do need a license. But if you watch it later, after the live broadcast then you don't.
    If your pc isn't streaming live TV when he calls he can't prove you've watch any live tv on it :)
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Fair one.
  15. Doesn't matter what you are doing, you should never let him in. If anyone from TVL knocks on your door just tell them to fuck off.
    • Like Like x 3