Nails!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Ritch, Aug 31, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Triple amputee veteran completes grueling 10.5 mile endurance race called The Beast over five-hours to honor fallen U.S. soldiers | Mail Online

2. I can't understand why one of the other team "mates" didn't just sling him in a backpack.....jack *****.

3. They did at points, they had a harness and took it in turns to carry him for a mile each I think. Read about it on the spartan race faceache page, those team extreme folk are unreal with some of the things they do. Good on em and good on the bloke for being such a hard bastard.

4. I agree. With his attitude he will do more with his life, and get more out of life, than most able bodied people will ever do.

People like him are inspiring and make me feel a bit of a girly when I complain to the wife that my arthritis is playing up a bit.

Rodney2q

5. Thought these two were pretty nails as well in the same paper today. No idea how they came to be disabled but it doesn't seem to be holding them back.

article-2196081-14C0E735000005DC-525_634x487.jpg

article-2196081-14C0DB05000005DC-194_634x433.jpg

6. I've already posted about this but just in case you missed it - Royal Marine triple amputee Mark Ormrod is setting off (with a few others) on a 3000 mile bike ride around the UK this weekend, top bloke and nails! check out http://tourdeforces.com/ or @R4MM3R5 on Twitter for more details.