NAILS or Plain fcuking Stupid?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by chemystery, May 3, 2007.

?
  1. Nails

6.3%
  2. Fcuking Stupid

64.3%
  3. On crack, heroin or other such drug

29.4%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I recieved these in my email this morning and thought that I'd share. Apparently it's the new thing for those who want more than just a tattoo.

Attached Files:

2. Number 2

Attached Files:

3. Number 3

Attached Files:

4. Number 4

Attached Files:

5. Number 5

Attached Files:

• 05.jpg
      File size:
      47 KB
      Views:
  6. Just who, exactly, sends you this and where do they get it from?

That bird looks quite fit from behind and, having not eaten lunch yet, those strips of skin look quite tasty - sort of like meaty wotsits.

7. Bejesus I feel quite ill :oops: :oops:

8. Number 6

Attached Files:

9. Number 7 - The end result!

Attached Files:

10. Reminds me of a "kit inspection" I had last week after a bottle of Scotch!

11. I asked the same questions myself. I think the meaty offcuts look a bit like leftover Kebab.

12. Thick as fcuking thieves that lot mate. The dumb bint looks like she's been in a car accident.

13. Massive, massive, MAHOOSIVE risk of infection.

14. When I saw the first pic I thought she'd been in a motorbike accident. Then went on to realise she actually did this intentionally! Thick cnut.

In all my years trawling the t'interweb I've never seen anything like this. Only thing that comes close was a picture of a guy who got slashed across his back after he turned to run away from a knife attack....

15. This has been in Bizarre Magazine for months.

Scarification (sp) is getting quite popular over in America (Where else can anyone be that thick and still be allowed to cross the roads by themselves?) but it is only practiced by a select few tattooists.

My offer to go over there with my stanley knife and run about the streets doing it for free was turned down by everyone, well, everyone apart from one nice Korean lad.

He's stopped returning my e-mails, I hope he's ok.