NAILS or fcuking Stupid?

• Nails

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fcuking Stupid

• On crack, heroin or other such drug

• Total voters
I recieved these in my email this morning and thought that I'd share. Apparently it's the new thing for those who want more than just a tattoo.

Attachments

chemystery said:
I recieved these in my email this morning and thought that I'd share. Apparently it's the new thing for those who want more than just a tattoo.
Just who, exactly, sends you this and where do they get it from?

That bird looks quite fit from behind and, having not eaten lunch yet, those strips of skin look quite tasty - sort of like meaty wotsits.

Bejesus I feel quite ill :oops: :oops:

Reminds me of a "kit inspection" I had last week after a bottle of Scotch!

Bat_Crab said:
chemystery said:
Just who, exactly, sends you this and where do they get it from?

That bird looks quite fit from behind and, having not eaten lunch yet, those strips of skin look quite tasty - sort of like meaty wotsits.
I asked the same questions myself. I think the meaty offcuts look a bit like leftover Kebab.

Massive, massive, MAHOOSIVE risk of infection.

When I saw the first pic I thought she'd been in a motorbike accident. Then went on to realise she actually did this intentionally! Thick cnut.

In all my years trawling the t'interweb I've never seen anything like this. Only thing that comes close was a picture of a guy who got slashed across his back after he turned to run away from a knife attack....

This has been in Bizarre Magazine for months.

Scarification (sp) is getting quite popular over in America (Where else can anyone be that thick and still be allowed to cross the roads by themselves?) but it is only practiced by a select few tattooists.

My offer to go over there with my stanley knife and run about the streets doing it for free was turned down by everyone, well, everyone apart from one nice Korean lad.

He's stopped returning my e-mails, I hope he's ok.

The trouble with the tattoo/body modification crowd is that some of them do it for novelty/shock value rather than pure artistic merit. As ordinary tattoos and piercings etc become more socially acceptable and normalised, they look for something else. This is one of the something elses.

As for the final result, red tattoo ink would have looked similar and hurt a hell of a lot less. It is a particularly bland piece of art for such a major investment in pain.

indoubitabley said:
This has been in Bizarre Magazine for months.

Scarification (sp) is getting quite popular over in America (Where else can anyone be that thick and still be allowed to cross the roads by themselves?) but it is only practiced by a select few tattooists.

My offer to go over there with my stanley knife and run about the streets doing it for free was turned down by everyone, well, everyone apart from one nice Korean lad.

He's stopped returning my e-mails, I hope he's ok.
Typical, ungrateful attitude of the yanks.....

Think I may have seen your korean man on the news. Might have been a Party Political Broadcast...not quite sure....

Option 2 for me.

Who want a couple of branches growing out their A*** anyway?

Could have gone down the Dragon, Black Panther (claws drawing blood or Blood group route at least.

What happened to the long pork crackling afterwards? shades of Hannibal Lecture setting in!

No, i wouldnt do that, oh no.....