Nail crooked planks of wood against all the windows. The Zombie apocalypse has begun.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by The_Seagull, May 28, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 2
  1. did they find it necessary to wear balaclavas and all the rest of that shit?

Or did the first responding peeler just exercise a bit of common sense, warn the bloke and then shoot the twat when he carried on endangering life?

How coppers work when the gun is a tool and not a fetish object.

• Like Like x 2
  2. This is true. Once everyones armed the mystique disappears.

Back on thread though, start nailing those planks mate.

Sent from my iPhone using ARRSE

• Like Like x 1
  3. I am in a circle of salt as we speak mate! That worked in one film I saw.

4. I thought salt was a zombie attractant?

That's got you thinking.........

At least when your mates get all corpsified and turn up as zombies you can still get back the tenner the cunt owed you

• Like Like x 1
  5. Patient Zero.

We will find out if it's an outbreak if the Florida National Air Guard twat the place with a tactical nuke.

6. If it is a zombie outbreak they will have to work quickly. Please see the attached research paper from the University of Ottawa:
    http://www.mathstat.uottawa.ca/~rsmith/Zombies.pdf

The maths are accurate by the way. It was written as a description of an epidemiology model.

That said, it is would be no surprise if drugs were involved in this incident. Miami always has a problem with drugs.

7. Drugs and severe mental illness.

The US care in the community model being to leave the poor buggers to live in dumpsters and fridge boxes.

8. You'd better hope the Zombies watched the same movie!:grin:

10. For those who have been to Miami, FL, the bridge in the pictures is MacArthur Causeway which leads over to the south end of Miami Beach, near South Beach and Joe's Stone Crab.

12. You know all you need is a washing basket full of household shit, and don't forget those LPs. (CDs just don't have the same ballistic effect).

13. "I told him get off," Mr Vega told WSVN Fox 7. "The guy just kept eating the other guy away like ripping his skin."

He said he alerted a police officer, who warned the attacker several times to back away from the victim.

"The guy just stood his head up like that with a piece of flesh in his mouth and growled," Mr Vega said.

The victim, who is said to be a homeless man, is reported to be in a critical condition in hospital.

jesus tittyfucking christ! He is in the pre re-animation coma, are there any arrsers in the area who can put a .22 in his skull?

• Like Like x 3
  14. Fuck 22 ,I want 45 minimum!!